Black People Would Become White in the Paradise?

by God_Delusion 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

I have just been informed that the Watchtower Society lovingly stated that all Black people would become, over time, white. This would happen when the Earth is to become a paradise.

Please tell me that what I have heard are the mutterings of a fool and can't possibly be true!

My wife is of mixed-race origin and I quite like her the way she is. Oh wait, I won't get to be with her in paradise....

Regards,
    Carlos

• asilentone
    asilentone

They say that many years ago.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Let me repeat this: The most damning things ever printed about Watchtower were printed by Watchtower printing presses.

Book recommendation: Thus Saith Jehovah's Witnesses by Randy Watters

http://www.freeminds-store.com/books/thus-saith-jehovah-s-witnesses.html

This book is a like a Greatest Hits compilation of Watchtower lies, stupidity and embarrasing quotes.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Here are the quotes that you are looking for:

http://www.watchman.org/jw/aparthid.htm

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

More:

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/quotes/black-skin.php

--------------

Watchtower 1904 February 15 pp.52-53
    ?Can the Ethiopian change his skin?? ?What the Ethiopian cannot do for himself God could readily do for him. The difference between the races of men and the differences between their languages have long been arguments against the solidarity of the human family. The doctrine of restitution has also raised the question. How could all men be brought to perfection and which color of skin was the original? The answer is now provided. God can change the Ethiopian?s skin in his own due time. Prof. H. A. Edwards, Supt. of Schools in Slater, Mo., has written for the public press an elaborate description of how Julius Jackson, of New Frankfurt, Mo., a negro boy of nine years, began to grow white in September, 1901, and is now fully nine-tenths white. He assures us that this is no whitish skin disease; but that the new white skin is as healthy as that of any white boy, and that the changed boy has never been sick and never has taken medicines?

Watchtower July 15 1902 The Negro Not A Beast pp. 215-216.
    ?While it is true that the white race exhibits some qualities of superiority over any other, we are to remember that there are wide differences in the same Caucasian (Semitic and Aryan) family; and also we should remember that some of the qualities which have given this branch of the human family its preeminence in the world are not such as can be pointed to as in all respects admirable?. The secret of the greater intelligence and aptitude of the Caucasian undoubtedly in great measure is to be attributed to the commingling of blood amongst its various branches; and this was evidently forced in large measure by circumstances under divine control.?

The Bible versus Evolution p.30
    ?(God) has specially blessed and favored certain branches of the Aryan race in Europe and America. But the fact, that the white race has been more abundantly blessed with the light of the Gospel than others, is not to be understood to signify that when members of other races heard and appreciated the Gospel, they were repulsed or rejected by the Lord. ? While the elect Church will probably be composed chiefly of the highly favored white race, nevertheless, it will probably have in it representatives out of ?every kindred, people and tongue.?

• St George of England
    St George of England

The blacks would turn into whites and as there would be no children after the first 100 years of paradise the women would become men and all live together as brothers!

I believe C J Woodworth was the idiot behind these (and many more equally offensive) claims.

George

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

"Evidently", brother Michael Jackson didn't want to wait.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I never clicked before.

The nine year old boy's name was Julius Jackson. He would have had the same skin disorder as Michael Jackson. I wonder of they were related.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    It doesn't get any better than this.

In reality, MOST of the topics they write about are just as ridiculous.

Ask yourself, were these articles wisdom from Jehovah? Was Jehovah overseeing what the Faithful and Discreet Slave printed?

Of course not. Parsimony tells us that they printed (and still print) what comes from their collective rears, as they see fit, regardless of the Scriptures or reality.

• Joliette
    Joliette

My parents are african american JW'S.

Most Jehovah's Witnesses today wouldnt even care about most of the things written in the old watchtowers. Buuuut, the bible was written over thousands of years ago, and they care about that. If you ever told a JW's out in the ministry that watchtower has a racist past, they would say this isnt true. If you happen to have a printout of an old watchtower, and tried to 'witness' to them about the watchtower's shady past, they'd either go into damage control by saying that this is considered to be 'old light' based on the bible, or, they'd tell you have a nice day, and just walk away.

Didnt Judge Rutherford have a connection with the KKK's black legions (basically the whole anti-catholic thing), and didnt he praise adolf hitler? And didnt he think the associated press was

satan? These guys were nutcases!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit