WT Loyalist on Apostate sites!!!!!! My Vent

by 3dogs1husband 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

Good Points, and like I mentioned in my post when they go off it makes me happy that I am no longer one. I can so clearly see their flawwed thinking/logic. And Yes we are facing a new breed of JW's maybe we need a thread on that topic.

I hope my thread will not scare anyone away, by the time I was here reading I clearly knew where I was and why I was here. I didnt start straight out in the forums. I went to freeminds and jwfacts...it took a while to be vocal and wanna chat.

I have the perfect post devised for the next encounter with such a posser....tee hee it uses the word "evidently"...haha

• carvin
    carvin

I agree with Black Sheep in that those who do venture onto this and other site often make themselves and the WT look stupid, if not even hateful. I also feel that this is the main reason the WT "forbids" coming here, they are afraid of what a witness will put out on the internet, more than they are afraid of what they might read.

There may be some who are here to find answers for themselves, but as many of us know when we find out that our whole belief system is wrong we want to defend it at all costs. So I say let them come

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

i don't care that they are here, there stupid reasoning reminds me how happy i am to now use my brain, and you never know it may just wake them up.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

I personally like people who have the guts to come here and voice their own opinions for the WTS.

I've found, though, that they seem to be a sub-culture of this forum. They don't usually actively engage in debate and many times they ignore criticism. That's okay for me, and I find it difficult to believe that any member would feel constrained to obey a panel of men who are self appointed. Believing that leaders are providentially selected is something each member has to swallo...er...accept on faith. When they're appointed, how does it work? How does it get from God's mouth to their ears? Are there any revelations? Visions? When asked, they always say no, there is no more revelation -- no more prophecy. Those things have all been done away with and are no longer needed. They don't even cast lots.

So I can see that some members might be a bit leery of the "slave's" guidance. Leaving the faith doesn't come from reading anything we say here. This is evidenced by the fact that there are many here who haven't fallen off the wagon.

• steve2
    steve2

At least this forum gives pro-JWs the freedom to be pro-JW - which is a damn lot more freedom than their own organization would give them to confess their supping with apostates. You've got to pity them: They don't quite belong anywhere because if they "confessed" their sins, they know what the consequences would be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit