WT Loyalist on Apostate sites!!!!!! My Vent

by 3dogs1husband 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

A las I need to Vent!!!!

How can the posters who claim to be 100% loyal to the Watchtower take themselves serious I mean YOU ARE ON AN APOSTATE SITE! That is not allowed, you have reasoned that it is okay for you to do this, therefore you are not 100% following the slave. I also disagree with the slave…haha gotcha.

They never speak from the heart, never have a personal opinion, it is sooo sad.

Their own actions discredit them, unless they are here by WT direction, in which case the WT again keeps the rank and file in the dark keeping secrets from them.

Sometimes people agree with the Wt beliefs on a subject sometimes they don’t – that I can respect. As a long time luker, and fader, and a short time poster, I have to say this is really my only thing that frustrate me here. (Although it makes me sooo happy I am no longer under control)

I enjoy all the different belief systems, and ways of reasoning found on here. I do not know where I will end up myself. Eventually I could see (feeling a pulling) being a new testament Christian, however, with all the spiritual abuse I am really feeling like just being for now. (And all you atheists out there appealing to me and all my common sense!)

Thanks for listening to my vent feel better already !

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

3D1H..

They are above WBT$ Rules..

They don`t attend meetings regularly..No Field Service..No Ministry School..

They just show up here and Preach..

Bla-bla-bla..Watchtower.....Bla-bla-bla..Jehovah..

Bla-bla -bla..Take my advise I`m not using it..Bla-bla-bla..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• dudeson
    dudeson

It's easier to tell people they're wrong on the internet.

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

LOL@ Take my advice I'm not using it! too true dudeson!

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Jehovah knows they are REALLY TRUE PROPHETS!!!

Super Christians I hope Satan visits each one in their Dreams LOL!

See you in Hell brothers and sisters...........

• factfinder
    factfinder

My brother always tells me that TRUE (real) witnesses never go to "those sites you visit". He warns me that people pretend to be what they are not on forums such as this. Thus, yes, the ones on this forum claiming to be active witnesses are not obeying the slave and should not be preaching to others since they don't follow the rules of their religion. When I was an active witness I never would have visited a site like this one.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

however...

it seems there is a new breed of JW out there...

they don't read the literature or listen much at the meetings, they were born in and are ignorant of just what it means to obey the FDS...

take for an example: don't you know you shouldn't listen to debasing music?...yes, but i dont think metal is debasing, so i can listen to it all i like...

There are plenty on social networks despite the FDS and a good number who have not ever heard anything about it at the meetings etc!

there will be plenty on this forum as a good number also have no idea because of above reasons that they shoul not be.

oz

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

There are not many of them about at the moment.

They are good value, as they display their faulty logic and specious arguments in public.... plus .... if you want to see how your own techniques might work on a family member, you can test them out on a faceless internet Watchtower Goon and make your mistakes here, rather than with your loved ones.

• wobble
    wobble

I agree Black Sheep,

I really love it when they come here and can be shown the error of their beliefs, please 3Dog and others, do not frighten them off by screaming that this is an Apostate site, it is NOT, it is a site that welcomes all people, which is one of its main charms.

I found it very helpful when I first exited to read threads where JW beliefs and practices were defended for a moment or two by apologists, the good posters on here soon demolished their arguments, but in the process gave impetus to my spiritual journey away from the cult of the Watchtower.

Thanks guys, and to JW/WT apologists, welcome and bring it on !

• sir82
    sir82

I suspect that not all who appear to be WT loyalists, are really WT loyalists.

They serve a useful function, as Black Sheep pointed out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit