• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Happy birthday, you dirty apostate!

• Violia
    Violia

Happy Birthday Shelby.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Uh-oh (again)... . First, thank you, my very dear friends (and yeah, you, too dear NVL - LOLOLOL!)... but I feel like I would be totally dishonest if I let this post stand as is. Because although today IS my "birth" day... it is not my birthday (day I was born in the flesh) and so I feel the need to make that clear (although I am sure dear OUTLAW knew that, as he read the other post - ). That other birthday would be October 6th.

I did post elsewhere that today was my "birth" day because today, thanks to this wonderful site... I came to know who I am descended from, modernly, the people who I belong to, to a greater or lesser degree. The Sephardim. Which was HUGE for me. Like Alex Haley discovering HIS "roots" (another thread, and different debate, dear ones - you know what I mean). Now, like some people can say that they're Scottish... I can say, with greater certainty... that I am Jewish. And African. And Portuguese. And Native American (Tuscaroran). And maybe English ('cause Massa was English and so there is the rebuttable presumption...).

Regardless... I am totally honored that you all even thought of me to wish me such kind greetings. Even the "sarcastic-al" ones - I loved them, too! I mean, you bothered, you know? So, THANK YOU, all!

Oh, and to those who I just KNOW are going to have a problem with it and somewhere, somehow, accuse there dear folks of "following" me, I say to you: be kind(er) and they just might toss a greeting to you on YOUR "birthday." So, no need for more of the jealousy stuff. Truly: let... it... go.

PEACE... to ALL of you dear chickens!!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA, who says that since ya'll missed given me good wishes on my 51st birthday last month, I am just as happy to receive them now, as "belated" wishes!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Shelby..

You have 2 BirthDays?..

LOL!!..

I thought this was your Birthday,Birthday..

Not your Alex Haley Birthday..Which I wasn`t aware of..

LOL!!..

Oh Well..

Happy Alex Haley BirthDay!

..................... ..OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit