Secrets to the exit -- so long Watchtower!

by Marie B. Paraison 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OOOOOOKay

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Heh, SA. Don't bogart that joint, girl, pass it (or whatever it is you're smoking) around.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

OOOOOOKay

Did I come on a little strong, Lady Lee? I do that sometimes.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Is it chilly in here, or is it me?

Marie and SA, I'm a grumpy old man who also happens to be an atheist. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I don't like you. I am sure you are both wonderful people and besides there are very few people in this world I genuinely dislike. Please don't take it personally. But if you want to prosthelytize in a public forum you should expect someone like me in the audience who has heard it all before, has spent the requisite decades doing the homework and who isn't buying it anymore.

Have a happy day.

• moshe
    moshe
    I am certain that I am Judah, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Have you had your Dna tested? Is it semitic? I did mine- I have the same extended dna haplogroup as the present day Samaritan Jewish Cohen in Israel. This haplogroup originated in the Balkans over 5000 years ago.

Conveniently, there are no members of the tribe of Benjamin surviving into modern times, so claims of membership in that tribe can neither be proven or disproven.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Not you Nickolas I didn't see your post until just now

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hmmmm.......

Shelby..

I have no idea what you just said,except for the Birthday part..

................... ...OUTLAW

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

My Brain Hurts!

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Is it chilly in here, or is it me?

Dear Nikolas... peace to you... and I didn't have a problem with what you posted, so no chill from me. I did leave and spend some time with my husband for a few hours, so if you mean the silence, then... Otherwise. what's up?

Have you had your Dna tested? Is it semitic? I did mine-

No, dear Moses (peace to you!)... and while I don't need to (I put faith in what my Lord told me - this just confirmed it for me)... and was thinking about, now that I have seen this information (and looked up a bit more).

I have the same extended dna haplogroup as the present day Samaritan Jewish Cohen in Israel. This haplogroup originated in the Balkans over 5000 years ago.

Excellent! I think that's GREAT for you!! Congrats on your verified descendency!!

Conveniently, there are no members of the tribe of Benjamin surviving into modern times, so claims of membership in that tribe can neither be proven or disproven.

I did not know that. Sigh. No worries: I didn't need such confirmation before this information, so I don't need it now. Again... I will put my faith in what I heard. Truly, this was enough for me. It is more than what I ever had before, other than my Lord's word, and so it works for me. I mean, the blood speaks and so I am SURE the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... the One who gave Isaac to Sarah and Abraham... knows were Abraham's blood is in the earth. My Lord said there's a drop or two... or three... in me (apparently, it's both sides - mom and dad). I believe him. No one else has to and I'm cool with that.

Again, peace to you both!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• tec
    tec

Ah... so this was the 'birth' day thread the 'birthday' thread was talking about.

I'm happy you found joy in your 'roots' today, Shelby - and a great amount of joy as well, considering your 'tone' :)

Peace to you.

Nick - I also think there are some truths to be found in all religions. But also many falsehoods, because of misunderstandings (for whatever reason, lack of spirit, lack of love, etc...) Which would be why we need the Spirit to teach us, and lead us into all truth.

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit