Hi Folks

by BoreanBill 16 Replies latest jw friends

• BoreanBill
    BoreanBill

Borean Bill here. Looking forward to sharing JW experiences and working towards shutting down the WT society.

• mamalove
    mamalove

So what kind of stuff do you like to read on here? I like the experiences the most also.

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

Welcome Bill!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Well, hey BBill. Welcome to the board. Let's have a drink and talk it over.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Welcome Bill. Always helpful to have fresh viewpoints. Looking forward to hearing your story.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hey Bill, welcome to the forum.

• BoreanBill
    BoreanBill

thank you all so much.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Hi BoreanBill. I think a lot of us have a lot stories - good and bad - regarding our experiences as JW's. What was your experience? What aspects about it did you find to be most positive, and most negative?

For me, the positives were the few interesting and creative people I met (most of which are out now, or on the edge.. creative people rarely last in THOU SHALL NOT HAVE A PERSONALITY land), while the negatives involved the molestation of my ex and her harrassment and humiliation by the elders (aka the self-appointed 'shepards', puke, puke), as well as the lies and misrepresentation of science and humanity by the WT.

- Lime

• flipper
    flipper

BOREAN BILL- Welcome to the board ! Nice to have you here. You share many of our same sentiments - trying to sut down the damage of the WT society. Look forward to your posts ! Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• BoreanBill
    BoreanBill

hintoflime and Flipper, thank you very much for your story and the welcome.

Thank you both.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit