JW. funny video......HOW TRUE IT IS!

by koolaid-man 20 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
  • cantleave
    cantleave

Bloody Brilliant - Brings back so many many memories. Although the WT conductor introduces the song before the WT study now so whoever did that escaped before me.

• garyneal
    garyneal

marked

• mouthy
    mouthy

LOL

• Little Imp
    Little Imp

I even sat next to a brother who fiddled with himself like that! One week I decided my husband could sit next to him as I couldn't face it anymore. That was the very last meeting we ever went to!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

very clever those real life spanks the young toddler got from his mum were eerily real, just to think Dubs world wide have to sit through a mind numbing, staggeringly boring Public Talk in Kingdumb Halls through out the world, just shows they are united in something, reminded me of the stupid round of applause the visiting speaker used to have to give back to his cong, and that closing song! we used to call it the "psycho" song.

Thank fuck it's been almost 20 years since I was party to that.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

The more you watch it, the more funny it is.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

In my ex-congo there was a brother around 90 years old who slept the entire program and even snored a little. His behavior was tolerated because he was old and still active in field service. During the public speech I always said to myself "Lucky bastard! I would give my earthly hope for the privilege to snooze like this old guy right now".

• boyzone
    boyzone

Oh my word, that was funny! scarily funny.

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

OMG... that was hilarious .... I loved how they have a row called disfellowshiped section... this was indeed funny...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit