Secret Santa 2010 participation

by nugget 55 Replies latest jw friends

• nugget
    nugget

We have agreed to get the ball rolling so that we can get Secret Santa up and running this year.

If you wish to participate it is very simple.

If you live in the US please can you PM TEC with your name address and Site name e.g. Nugget.

If you live in Canada and the rest of the world pm Nugget with the same information.

The closing date for applications is 30th November 2010. This will allow the draw to take place on 1st December 2010 and secret Santas to be notified.

If you do not want to send international post please can you also let me know (Nugget) so that I can ensure you receive a recipient based in your country or as close as possible.

Gifts should not cost more than $15, £10. If you do have an international parcel it can cost almost as much to post heavy items so bear this in mind when shopping. This is our chance to be creative and generous and have a little fun.

Once the secret Santa is off the blocks we will start a hint thread where people can express a preference for colour or type of gift etc to make it a little easier for those who have to shop.

TEC and I are excited at the prospect of being Santas little helpers and look forward to receiving the PMs.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to post them on this thread.

• nugget
    nugget

bttt

• cantleave
    cantleave

I always guessed you were Satan's little helper

• nugget
    nugget

Quick amend send all requests to Nugget including US ones I'll liaise with TEC. Also look out for hints thread coming soon.

• tec
    tec

:)

Well, obviously, I'm in for secret santa :)

Tammy

• nugget
    nugget

Good for you Tammy, Cantleave is in as well so me twice. He never shops.

As people sign up can they post to keep the thread current so no one misses the opportunity to participate if they wish.

• garyneal
    garyneal

Count me in this year. I am selecting two gifts for two people because I am including my daughter as a secret Santa.

• tec
    tec

bump for Saturday night folks :)

• nugget
    nugget

bump again sign up for fun and Xmas surprises.

• tec
    tec

bump for sunday morning folks :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit