OUTLAW

"Conspiricy Theory"..

One of my favorite shows..

.................. ...OUTLAW

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Go to Google Maps, type in the keyword "fema camps"

Click on the first and top link

When it loads, there will be blue tags on the map that shows where all the fema camsp are located.

Yiz

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

The ignorance continues among former cult followers. I guess some just can't help it. Must be in their DNA.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Maybe jones was referring to some substance in the packaging like this:

A mass-produced chemical which lines the inside of tin cans can harm male babies as they develop in the womb, an embryologist told a conference yesterday.

The chemical, called bisphenol A, is one of 60 known "gender-bender" substances - chemicals which can mimic naturally-occurring hormones and which a growing number of scientists believe are affecting wildlife and humans, causing illness and putting fertility at risk.

Professor Frederick vom Saal, of the University of Missouri, said his studies on mice and on human cells kept alive in test tubes had convinced him the intake of bisphenol A that people received in a normal western diet could harm developing male embryos.

He found that when very low concentrations were given to pregnant mice, their male young had a permanently enlarged prostate gland and a 20 per cent drop in sperm counts when they matured. His laboratory and three others had also demonstrated that the chemical caused a hormonal response in cultured human breast tissue cells.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/tin-can-lining-may-harm-male-embryos-1260281.html

• sir82
    sir82

I remember hearing about mysterious "FEMA camps" back in the 90's.

Here's what I can't figure out: Why build all these camps that will just sit idle for 15, 20, 30, 100 years?

I dunno, seems like a bit of a stretch.

I place this one at a level just slightly more believable than the "British royal family are really slit-eyed extraterrestrial lizards" story.

Just slightly.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Here's what I can't figure out: Why build all these camps that will just sit idle for 15, 20, 30, 100 years?
    I dunno, seems like a bit of a stretch.

To take control of a country doesn't happen overnight. Alot of planning is needed and it can take years.

Yiz

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

He said on his show that juice boxes and kettle chips make people gay, something about the government putting chemicals in the juice boxes that make kids gay

-------------

Are you sure he didn't mean BPA? It IS a toxic substance sprayed onto the lining of cans and in plastics etc. It leeches into your food and you ingest it. Check it out. There is a reason why it has to be banned....

• Stealth
    Stealth

It would not surprise me if Jesse Ventura gets killed soon.

• Palimpsest
    Palimpsest

I love that show! It's one of my favorite sitcoms on television right now. ;)

My favorite game to play while watching is to Google all of the "experts" he has on the show. You usually get a lot of people affiliated with David Icke, Alex Jones, Jeff Rense, and so on. The "researchers" he employs are washed-up television presenters who film all of their segments on soundstages. It's all good fun and not something to be taken seriously.

What irritates me is that he takes things that have a grain of truth and blows them up into something ridiculous. For example, I grew up near Lyme, Connecticut and absolutely, 100% believe that Lyme disease is connected to Plum Island. But watching that episode was so asinine. First, if you know the geography of the area, you know that his big, overly dramatic "boat chase" scene took place in about 10 feet of water right along the shore, and the patrol boats "chasing" him are completely normal in the area. The "Montauk monster" has been shown to be nothing more than a dead, bloated animal. The reasoning behind the move to Kansas were never explained, even though it's all been made very public. It was just a shoddy attempt and telling a story, especially if you know anything about the situation.

The ignorance continues among former cult followers. I guess some just can't help it. Must be in their DNA.

No, it's just that most of us have learned to pay attention to all information sources, not just a select few, and we know better than to put our trust into money-hungry fame-whores like Alex Jones.

Of course, I look forward to being told what a mindless sheep I am. :)

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

There is a difference between there being a harmful chemical in juice boxes that needs to be taken out, and a massive conspiracy involving the US government putting chemicals in the juice boxes in order to make people gay. The first one is a legitimate topic, latter is kookie talk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit