Bombshell: FEMA Camps Confirmed

by What-A-Coincidence 21 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bombshell-fema-camps-confirmed.html

Former Gov. Jesse Ventura and his crew at Conspiracy Theory have blown the FEMA camp issue wide open in a truly groundbreaking episode from the program’s second season on TruTV. The “Police State” episode proves once and for all that the feds have trained to take on American citizens, planned for riots and disasters and made preparations to maintain order at any cost. Tune in this Friday, Nov. 12 at 10 PM Eastern/ 9 PM Central and leave the denial at the door.

This powerful episode is the largest and most in-depth investigation into FEMA camps to date– and it is scheduled to air on television. Radio host and filmmaker Alex Jones returns to the series yet again, as the team takes you to confirmed on-the-ground facilities, confronts the legislators who authorized FEMA camps and breaks down the full-scale technologically-integrated police state that includes Fusion Centers, FEMA, the Department of Homeland Security and more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anBdjS9IOkw

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Yeah. Figured as much :)

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

It would be sad if this is true because Alex Jones is a joke. He said on his show that juice boxes and kettle chips make people gay, something about the government putting chemicals in the juice boxes that make kids gay.

The idea of FEMA camps is believable, too bad most people wont take it serious since Alex Jones has no credibility.

• JeffT
    JeffT

WAC those camps have been around since I was a kid. When I was a kid the military built them to lock up communists. A little later on, Conservative democratrs built them to lock up "negroes." A little later Nixon built them to lock up hippies. Ater that the Democrats built them to lock up Republicans. Then Reagan and Bush I built them to lock up all the trilateral commissions enemies. Clinton built them to lock up the vast right wing conspiracy. With Bush II we were back to locking up democrats. Now, I'm sure Obama wants to lock up all the people that voted for Hilary in the primaries.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'll confess that one of my guilty pleasures is "fringe" stuff. Not as in lampshades, but as in fringe science and conspiracy theories.

Imagine how surprised I was when I learned from watching the movie "JFK" by Oliver Stone that >>I<< was the gunman on the grassy knoll!

I thought I was in Junior High School when that happened!

But seriously, folks, Jesse Ventura didn't shed much light on what these so-called "detention camps" are, even though Jesse went to one, showed us the double fencing with inward-facing razor tape at the top of the fence, and the fact that the doors were locked. When he knocked, someone appeared (a few someones, actually) they wouldn't say what the place was, but they did say they were concerned with "protecting" the people inside. "From WHO" Jesse asked. No reply. Beyond the double prison-camp fences (the double fences provide a contained perimeter that can be patrolled by dogs) on the inside of the camp, we saw on film that there were some kids playing on playground swings.

So what are these places, and who are the detainees?

Jesse's greatest contribution to the show is when he looks at something - anything - a prison camp, a cemetery, a milkshake, a cheeseburger - and askes, "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?"

Jesse Ventura is the Rod Serling of fringe.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

See my previous post.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    It would be sad if this is true because Alex Jones is a joke. He said on his show that juice boxes and kettle chips make people gay, something about the government putting chemicals in the juice boxes that make kids gay.

If anyone said that, it had to be a joke.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious

....because it's pretty funny.

-Sab

• agonus
    agonus

I think Alex Jones' DNA might be contributing something towards making Alex Jones gay.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

People have been pushing this since the late 1990's for sure. My sister kept sending me newspaper articles on the planned horror. That was 1999. She wanted to scar me back to the KH. She only ended up helping me stay gone and vow never to go back. I knew I could never go back. The KH was too bizarre when I visited late in 1999 after several years absence. I figured out I might as well just live while I could live. And here I am today: big azz apostate. And I love it. And so far, no fema camps and death and horror. But with the way the Republican Party is headed, I think it's certainly something to think about in the Rod Serling/Nathan Natas kinda way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit