I can spot JW's a mile away....

by lalaa 20 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

" I aproached the 9-10 year old kid at the soda dispenser and told , "don't believe what you hear at the KH, it's a lie", and went out the door."

Moshe , you crack me up!!!!!!!!

• moshe
    moshe

Here's another one Wasblind:

The JWs ruined my dinner at Red Lobster one Saturday evening. A double table full of single JWs were seated right across from me. All during my meal I sized them up- , several ladies and men 20's to 45, various ethnicity- all dressed like they had stepped out of a WT mag. Was I just being paranoid? Did I hear the word, service, talk, brother? I left my sunglasses on the table and as we were leaving I told my wife and daughter I had to go back for them.

I got them and I stopped at the table. " Are you folks JW's?" I asked with my best fake smile. " Oh, yes!" they all beamed.

"I though so- U-uh, do you know what an oxymoron is? " I inquired.

"Sure- a jumbo shrimo cocktail", one sister replied- they all laughed.

" Well, I have a better one, It's called Jehovah's Witness truth", Moshe gave them the cou de grace, and wiped every smile off their face and their jaws dropped open, as I turned and triumphantly walked out.

• mamalove
    mamalove

I see them driving around my neighborhood once in a while. Rarely see them out, but if I wanted to, I could definitely stake out the break spots. If I had the balls of Moshe I would do that for shits and giggles sometime.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

The JW men are very easy to spot around here, as:

(i) nobody else but Mormons and JWs ever wear ties.

(ii) Mormons are the only ones who wear white shirts.

Whether intentional or not:

- a guy wearing a coloured shirt and a tie , walking along the street with a bookbag under his arm; telegraphs in plain language what he is up to.

What now bothers me most is that I, too, once looked looked exactly like that!

Bill.

• wasblind
    wasblind

mama love Says: "If I had the balls of Moshe I would do that for shits and giggles sometime."

Moshe most definitley have "CAJONES"

I still can't get over what he said to the kid, I'm LMAO, years from now I have a feelin' that young un will remember those words when he wakes up from this cult

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Not everyone has the "trained eye" or their "JW Dar" isn't very sensitive for some reason.

To solve that problem Home Depot is now selling "Bible Detectors" that they can install on their front doors ....so they know when to hide.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

Good one Moshe, I might use that one some day.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Moshe that was ingenious. Wish I could come up with such remarks at those appropriate times.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Last week myself and 3 of my friends were eating at Denny’s restaurant. In the booth next to us were some JWs all dressed up from the meeting. I will tell you there conversation brought back some bad memories.

We all got back from a IDPA match, so we all had GLOCKs on our hips. You should see the mean looks from them when we stood up and left. It was priceless.

• pirata
    pirata
    ("sisters" in dresses with no thermal underwear)

@WTWizard. How do you know their underwear wasn't thermal?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit