Alternative Cancer Treatments-help

by Tatiana 18 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thank you, Mulan, Hillary, Nathan, and GDW....

Mulan, GDW, I was wondering if you read any of the links I provided, and what you thought of this therapy and the medical studies that were done. Mulan, had Sharon ever heard of it?

The reason I'm trying to find out any information is because the "traditional" chemo is NOT working. This is her second bout with it. She weighs about 80 lb. now. She has never tried any alternatives. She wants to try to combine both. She's not going to abandon the chemo. As she told me today..."What have I got to lose?".....I had to cry.

hillary, thanks. I will try to find this book and send it to her. Thanks for the well wishes.

Nathan, I've also heard of the link between the herpes virus and cervical cancer. Ozone seems to have gotten results with herpes. Thanks for reading the info.

I'll be sure to tell her what ALL of you think.

April
    I was angry with my friend; I told my wrath, my wrath did end. I was angry with my foe; I told it not, my wrath did grow. (William Blake, A Poison Tree)
    http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

• Mulan
    Mulan

I've heard of it, but am not impressed. Your friend is in bad shape, so I agree she has nothing to lose. Go for it, if you don't have to spend any money.

Sharon and her husband went to a seminar about that machine, and were convinced it would help her, by the people doing the meeting, and by people, who claimed they were cured. Sharon's cancer was extremely advanced, after the ozone treatments, but she had used that machine, you mentioned, for several months, twice a day, with no results at all. And I mean NONE. It was an expensive machine too ($5000 and looked like it was made in Junior HS wood shop, with cheap plywood, and a fluorescent light bulb)..........someone loaned it to her, or it would have been a tragic waste. It makes me angry that she wasted so much time, doing that treatment, when she should have had simple surgery and treatments. She could have been cured.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• GoldDustWoman
    GoldDustWoman

Tatiana,

I want nothing more than for your friend to improve. I really have no indepth knowledge of any specific "alternative" therapy, and benefits it may provide. My experience with Cancer has been with my daughter. Her treatment included participating in an experimental treatment and a formal long term study. So far, so good .

Anyway, if I were in your friends position, and traditional treatment was not resulting in remission, I would probably be checking into the various avenues you have posted links to. I hope she finds success.

Andee

Closed minds always seem to be connected to open mouths

• msil
    msil

April,

I know a leader in the field who specializes in holistic treatment of patients and actually cured a couple of people I know. Please email me for details.

Sincerely,
    MSIL

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

msil, when I lost AOL I also lost my address book. I don't have your email addy anymore. If you could email me, (my address isn't locked)I'd appreciate it.

GDW, I'm so glad your daughter is healing with the therapy she's getting. What kind of experimental treatment is it? If you don't mind me asking. If it's working and she's getting better, I'd like to tell my friend about it.

Thanks.....

April
    I was angry with my friend; I told my wrath, my wrath did end. I was angry with my foe; I told it not, my wrath did grow. (William Blake, A Poison Tree)

• GoldDustWoman
    GoldDustWoman

Hi Tatiana,

My daughter was barely out of infancy when she was diagnosed with Leukemia, which is very different from the form a cancer your friend has. With Leukemia, there are no tumors, but malignant white blood cells that have gone haywire.

The following information will most likely be of no use to your friend, unfortunately. The "experiment" on my daughter, and 49 other kids participating in the study, is receiving NO radiation. Radiation was standard in the treatment of Leukemia until this study.To replace that, she had increased doses Methotrexate by lumbar puncture (spinal tap). The point is to save kids, while decreasing the brain damage that is done to children by radiation. The study is to compare these kids with 50 others that received the standard treatment, which includes radiation. I am assuming that your friend has had plenty of radiation?

I wish I had answers for you, April. There are no other proven therapies out there to help your friend? Sometimes the Drs, themselves, are not aware of everything that is out there. Keep researching, you may be grasping at straws, but at least you are trying.

Andee

Closed minds always seem to be connected to open mouths

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Tatiana:

Can't help much except for the Essiac tea. If you want a recommendation, I have used Radiant Health's Herbal Essence with good results (as has my mother) but only as a toxic cleanser; not a cancer cure, of course. See www.radianthealth.org. Original inventor of the tea: Rene Caisse (essiac spelled backwards). See http://www.sumeria.net/health/essiac3.html. This site recommends the following book to learn the truth about Essaic Tea: "For those who want to know the truth about Essiac, there is a recent book
    on the marketplace called "The Essiac Report". Written by Richard Thomas,it was published in Dec 1993, by ATIN (the Alternative Treatment Information Network), Los Angeles. They can be reached at
    (800) 446-3063. This book covers the history of Essiac from 1892 to the present, with much documentation, pictures, testimonials, and pertinent information as to usage. The cost of the book is US $ 19.95, + shipping and handling, and they guarantee fast delivery."

Certainly hope your friend finds the help she needs.

Trot

"Wicked men obey from fear; good men, from love".... Aristotle. You can love and obey Christ without intervention from an organization.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I have information on my web site about this tea, and purchasing information.

http://www.enrichinglives.com/native_legend_tea.htm

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Andee, Mulan, Trot, thank you for the info. I have forwarded it to her. Andee, yes, she has had lots of radiation. This is her second time. Seems to be harming more than helping.

They removed one ovary and told her she can never have children. So, she's depressed also, which doesn't help her immune system much. But she's found a neighbor, a little boy named Nick. Only seven years old and he comes and checks on her every day. He's such a sweet kid. She says he brightens her day.

Last week she walked out on the porch and a tape from the brothers was sitting on her steps. Some tape about blood transfusions and why they are against God's laws. All this time she's been ill, they've never offered any help. Not to cook her a meal, or offer to get her groceries, or clean her house. Yet they can "sneak" up on her porch and leave something like that!!!!

Well, I give her credit for her spunk. She ripped all the tape out of the case, and took both back to the elder who she thought was responsible, put it in his hand, and told him someone mistakenly left it on her doorstep!!

Thank you all again for helping. You don't know how much it means...

Love....

April

If you bury the truth under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way.--Emile Zola, J'accuse

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit