April video online, "endurance"

by bohm 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

eventually the husband prays to jehovah that if jehovah will help him find a leak in a construction he is working on, he will go to a meeting and presto, the next day jehovah help him find the leak so now he is a witness.

Wait a minute. That qualifies as a miracle. The idea is that Jehoober doesn't perform miracles anymore to prove that he exists. So what's preventing me from asking Jehoober to change my flat tire, so that I truly become a believer?

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Jehovah won't change your flat tire while you have AAA Roadside Assistance. This shows a lack of trust.

Definitely get rid of Roadside Assistance, the car jack and the tire iron, possibly even the spare tire. This will show you have confidence in Jehovah.

Only then have you shown the requisite amount of faith for him to fix your flat.

• bohm
    bohm
    Redvip2000: lol. I think the answer is jehovah only do miracles if it is something that can be expected to happend by chance.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

I like how the guy "bargained" with Jehovah. Really? My kids can't bargain with me so why would Jehovah allow this. Really?

Maybe I should have tried bargaining with Jehovah when my close relative was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. Maybe if I bargained with him they would still be alive. He can fix a leaky roof can't he, why not cancer? Hmmm.

These people get more and more delusional everyday!

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I think the answer is jehovah only do miracles if it is something that can be expected to happend by chance.

Either by chance, or that a human will do anyway. For example, asking Jehoober to help you find a leak is one thing, but why not ask Jehoober to actually FIX the leak? Then you would really know it's done by him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit