It's only a fight if he has a chance to win...

by notverylikely 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Twitch
    Twitch

NVL, I gotta admit I enjoy your rapier like wit and mastery of debate, but why do you always need to denigrate those you engage? Is your self professed and more than obvious talent at being a dick prove anything to anyone other than yourself? You so often protest what appears to be personal attacks yet you invariably do the same to others under the pretense that your point or argument is correct or without fault. What up with that? I mean the existence of this thread serves no other purpose than to advertise the size of your bloated ego and invite those you know who don't have your skills to a roasting. The kicker to me was some statement u made about the lack of debate and reasoning skills seemingly inherent in certain posters here. Uh, why do u suppose that is? lol No biggee, don't care but am curious. Bring it on genius,...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Is there a Point to this Thread?..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I don't know why you all are coming down on NVL considering that someone like Farkel does the same thing and gets a "Best Of" section.

What's the F'In difference?

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

NVL, I gotta admit I enjoy your rapier like wit and mastery of debate, but why do you always need to denigrate those you engage?

It's only certain people. Most here I hold in high respect. My issue with asilentone is specific to certain posts he makes in things like wanting to date a woman and wondering if she is smart enough for him. That kinda sets me off and just makes me want to have at.

When I am actually debating someone, I *try* to not engage in anything personal, although we are all human and I, like everyone else, sometimes slip.

You so often protest what appears to be personal attacks yet you invariably do the same to others under the pretense that your point or argument is correct or without fault. What up with that?

When debating :)

Bring it on genius,...

Really, it's not as incongruent as it seems, although I do sometimes get ahead of myself and let out a bit too much dickishness. Sometimes I am like curry, delicious, but a little goes a long way and it's easy to overdo it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit