It's only a fight if he has a chance to win...

by notverylikely 43 Replies latest jw friends

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Since he doesn't, it's just entertainment and a bare minimum of mental stretching for me :)

Lock away, I'll be good now.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Doesn't make you any less of a prick however...

You can't talk to people in real life like you do here. You'll get your teeth knocked down your throat if you do...

but I digress until this thread is locked too...

V665V665

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Doesn't make you any less of a prick however... but I digress until this thread is locked too...

Oh, please don't think I ever said I wasn't a world class dick. It's a great thing to know what you are and be good at it. The world needs dicks. It also needs people like you. It needs all of us, the strong, fast and smart like me, and the opposite. You.The ones that think that saying the word "drunk" means you have won or gained anything or somehow proven anything other than you don't have an actual intelligent point.

Lady Lee, my dear, lock away.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I repeat: You can't talk to people in real life like you do here. You'll get your teeth knocked down your throat if you do...

I don't care who's wrong or right...

V665V665

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I repeat: You can't talk to people in real life like you do here. You'll get your teeth knocked down your throat if you do...

You haven't actually said that, so repeating it is probably a slip of the mind. No matter, just because YOU can't doesn't mean others are equally as ... limited in their options.

The wrong usually try to make that a salient point.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

How many teeth have you swallowed lately?

V665V665

Obviously

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I can at least walk away from things, that's why I still have all of my teeth. You?

I don't like to treat people like shit in any space BUT I can't help but call out those who DO treat others like that.

If anyone is man enough to walk away, raise your hand...

V665V665

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I can at least walk away from things, that's why I still have all of my teeth. You?

Still got em all, despite being a man and not running, I mean, I'm sorry, *walking* away, when things get tough.

I don't like to treat people like shit in any space BUT I can't help but call out those who DO treat others like that.

Well, in that case I suggest you try it sometime. Of course, you will have to stop acting like you do and then be tough enough to stand up to the calling out you one day hope to be tough enough to deliver, but it's good to have a goal to be stronger than you are.

If anyone is man enough to walk away, raise your hand...

I know. It's always the manly way to proclaim running away, er, I'm sorry, I mean power walking away, as strenth and then attempt to lay claim to it.

Nice try, good attempt, better luck next time. Just consider this a free lesson in the learning experience on your journey. One day you may understand.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I have to be on at least one of these Lock down threads......

and I'm.........

Done.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Seriously, next time you attempt to pick an internet picture to portray a man's hand, try John Wayne, not the nancy hand you were so obviously drawn to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit