harder for people of color to get on gb than getting on kitchen staff?

by booby 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• booby
  • booby
    booby

I hope the "people of color" is proper. If not it is just my ignorance of proper terminology. This picture is at bethel.

• booby
    booby

not sure what happened to the picture. will try again.

people

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

There are dozens of thousand of white r&f JWs world-wide who would love to serve in Bethell's kitchen! These niggas ain't appreciating the value of the gift bestowed upon them! Only the grand gift of toilet-cleaning is greater than this! Perhaps they should work more, be more humble, do more field service, donate more money and one they they will be worthy enough to deserve the toilet-brush. Thank you, Jay Hoover, for Bethel!

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Its the Hamitic Curse.

• booby
    booby

This was not supposed to denigrate into racism and thoughtless name calling. I was just drawing attention to there only being one non=white tlhat I am aware of on the gb. However they seem to gladly except such for the lesser "jobs" at bethell.

• Murti
    Murti

I think the non-white GB member is there to prove a bet.

Just like the movie trading places with Eddie Murphy and Dan Aykroyd

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

The black GB member is less qualified anyway. Jaracz was just a bleeding heart liberal who tried to be overly sensitive. Now that he's gone, hopefully the GB will reflect a more respectful conservative tone which may eliminate unnecessary black members and the so called need for color in the first place.

• clarity
    clarity

Glad you cleared that up for us Booby, sheesh!

Most on here are decent, honest, loyal, conscientious and and strive to be unbiased. But we are judged and tarred & feathered by the stinking 'apostate label'. I hate it.

All white skinned GB members except for One. Quite a contrast to the Kitchen members! Imagine what it is like to be judged just because your skin is darker!

I'd hate that even more!

clarity

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Well guys, you have to realize what the April 1, 1908 WT said about this.

1. The negro and Latin races will probably always be inclined to superstition." {Zions Watchtower Apr 1 1908 page 99}

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit