Reinstated Males Serving as Ass'y Attendants

by doinmypart 20 Replies latest jw friends

• letsslatejws
    letsslatejws

I would sure like to know their stand on a person who has both Male & female genatalia (hermaphrodite). From memory I am sure these individuals had to choose what they were, like that was going to help !!!

How did they explain the occurance of that ? Perhaps Mary was a hermaphrodite & thats how she got self impregnated !

• letsslatejws
    letsslatejws

??? Dont know how those pictures got imported... sorry guys if the content happens to be improper ??? (Got no sound card in my computer so have no way of knowing whats being said nor any idea how I managed to get pictures uploaded !)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

not too much of an issue TBH, shows that there is a short fall of brothers but seeing as the amount of sexual deviants that have served from every level from GB down it's of not a great surprise

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

They let any ol schmuck do the attendant thing. As long as you're baptized and breathing, they can use you. I don't think you have to be a Ministerial Servant. They try to make you feel special when you do it too. They have the meeting a month or so prior to the assembly. Its like an hour long meeting where you discuss scriptural reasons to give people the boot if necessary, or when to keep your cool. Or when to tell some young mother to take her not even a year old brat out in the lobby because she's disturbing the audience. Which I always thought didn't make sense because enough of the audidence was sleeping, and a crabby baby would keep many awoke. Another thing, every year I did the attendant thing, I was supposed to have a small flashlight, and a map of the facility. I never had either. Lord forbid, if an emergency really went down. I wonder how many other brothers didn't have their flashlights, and map of the facility.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Attendants are no bodies, that's like OTWO said, one rung above toilet duty. 1 year after I was reinstated they were using me as an Attendant at the CA. Big freakin whoop, I got to walk around and act all that so I wouldn't have to pay attention at least. lol

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Big freakin whoop, I got to walk around and act all that so I wouldn't have to pay attention at least. lol

LOL, thats the best part about that. I'd get up like I was on Her Majesty's Secret Service or something. Like, "pardon me, but I've got business to take care of." Then I'd proceed to shoot the breeze with different brothers at different duty tables. I'd go hang out with the cleaning department, or the brothers at the attendant table. I'd scope out the pretty sisters steppin in their pretty heels that they wore especially for my enjoyment. Being a male, does have its perks at times in this religion. I wonder if sisters in the cleaning departments, or lost and found, use excuses like we do so they can get up for a little while and hang out too?

• WalkTall
    WalkTall

letsslatejws comment about sisters having to wear head coverings to help with car park duty made me laugh and infuriated me at the same time. On one hand it is so silly as to be utterly ridiculous. On the other hand, their ignorant insistence on women showing submission to men in the most menial of tasks makes me sick to my stomach. My enduring fantasy is that all the 'sisters' someday wake up and unite and tell these idiotic, arrogant men where they can shove those head scarves!

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I suppose that is what is called "scraping the bottom of the barrel"...

V665V665

• Pitchess Co-Gen
    Pitchess Co-Gen

''At the circuit assembly this weekend I noticed two guys reinstated within the last year were both serving as Attendants. I thought brothers had tobe "exemplary" to do that kind of work. Have the requirements changed? Or is the Society desperately in need of males to do work?''

I think the rule is that you have to wait one year after you been reinstated to get your privileges back, so its ok for them to be Attendants at the assembelies.

• sherah
    sherah

I wonder if sisters in the cleaning departments, or lost and found, use excuses like we do so they can get up for a little while and hang out too?

Hellz yeah! I volunteered for everything (cleaning, food service, contribution boxes) just get out of listening to that drivel and to socialize. The contribution boxes were the most fun, my friends and I have contest to see who would get the most phone numbers. Good times..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit