RE: hillary_step oldtimer on this board

by hirotaka 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Curtains
    Curtains

thanks cognizant dissident for these words of reality.

honor the place you are at on the journey and honor those you care about.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

To put it simply: we are NEVER free as long as we have family on the inside. It's never in your past until those we love are free as well. I'm afraid it's probably a life's sentence for me and many others here.
    No-one in my family will ever leave as far as I can tell...

Best wishes to HS...

V665V665

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I agree Vampy that we can never be free of those family attachments, but we can be free in our own minds. Eventually, with every life decision we make that wasn't made with the borg in mind, we get closer to that place. Don't give up on your family. You never know what could trigger them to wake up one day. HS's wife realized it wasn't the truth after 10 years!

Even if it never happens, they are still your family and you can still love them. What family agrees on religion and politics anyway?

• Satanus
    Satanus

codis

"I know HS was active 10+ years past the point when he no longer believed because his beloved wife was still in and he had no regrets or apologies for that. "

If i recall correctly, did not his wife die, some time ago? Was she in until her death? I'm glad that he was able to move on to being a non xjw.

S

• llbh
    llbh

His wife did pass away about 2 years ago, and she had left the wts before she died, when, CD will know.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Cog..

Tell HS,I said Hey!..Thanks..

Japanboy/Hirotaka..

You need to try to open your PM`s again..

It take a couple trys..

..................... ..OUTLAW

• Open mind
    Open mind

Thanks so much for the update Cog.

I always enjoyed Hillary's contributions to this forum.

Best regards to you both.

om

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I will pass on everyone's hello's. He was a presence here that will not be forgotten, that much is for certain.

Outlaw, HS always speaks fondly of you. I told him you were seeing UFO's now and he said you should lay off the weed.

Llbh, why are you posting on my threads when you could be calling me for real!!

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I think OUTLAW was on 'shrooms. Easier to find where HE lives...

V665V665

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit