Hospital Liason Committee Arseholes

by Hairyhegoat 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Please be aware if you have just faded and were baptised , if you or your family have a major life or death accident the mongols from the Hospital Liason Committe will always be there before you and will still try to take over the care for the family member. Why does this happen, you need to delete the master records of all family members and they are now not JW ANY MORE, if you don't they will still be called and you will have a fight on your hands to get them to leave. Contact your doctor / gp or hospital and get this sorted out. That way you can decide what treatment you want for your loved one without the elders around .

Take Care and much love to you all from the Hairyhegoat

• watersprout
    watersprout

I didn't know that! Thanks for the heads up...Will get that sorted asap.

Peace

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

Good to know!

Do doctors have a note on file that you're a JW? I better tell mine that I changed my mind on that.

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Thanx watersprout , I am mad on this as my JW mom had cancer and she died because of these aresholes at Heartlands hospital in 2008, she may be still here now if it weren't for these mother uckers. They told my JW dad that it's better to let her die at least she will get raised in the new system.

What a load of bollocks, My dad of 60 years cult service will be coming out this year. That just leaves my brother and his family in. MARK MY WORDS THEY WILL BE OUT BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR, he has 3 kids and they hate the relgion and we will do everything in our power to get them out of the cult. Do not carry the blood card and if you have kids tell the school they are no longer a JW or you could have the HLA turn up before you at hospital and you child could die if they are still down on record as a JW.

hairyhegoat

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

How would HLS know if you're going to hospital without you contacting them? The blood card doesn't tell doctors to contact HLC unless one of the contacts is and elder in the congregration. When my wife was going in to give birth she told them no blood for her in emergancy but the baby would have recieved it as we agreed the baby wasn't a dub which went on the hospital record. No dub ever showed up in hospital since my wife never told them she was going in.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Thanks to the Hospital Liason Committee the faith of many a JW is protected and their decisions respected.

Thanks, thanks, thanks to the Hospital Liason Committee arrangement. It's a wonderful provision for faithful JWs in these times.

DY

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thanks to the Hospital Liason Committee the faith of many a JW is protected and their decisions respected.
    Thanks, thanks, thanks to the Hospital Liason Committee arrangement. It's a wonderful provision for faithful JWs in these times.
    DY

If you ever Suffocate to Death..Due to of lack of a Blood Transfussion..

Have somebody take a Picture of you Dying..And..Have them post it on JWN ..

I know I`d like to see it..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

IF you are taken into hospital as a adult or a child and it's a emergency, and the hospital records show you are a JW still the hla will be called as mattercourse in the UK. The hospitals have all contact numbers etc,.. of these asholes and they call them first if they get a JW in through the door. This is only to cover there ass if it goes wrong so they need a scape goat. Please close this loop hole down now if you are out and have not done this...

Hairyegoat needs his beauty sleep now..

• Quando
    Quando

This is odd your mentioning this now, I just gave my Dr. the medical directive I had my attorney draw up and the lie-a-sons are not mentioned as my reps!

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

The HLC may still be called but in the US they have NO authority over how the JW patient's treatment should be. They also cannot have access or know about the patient's medical history and/or chart. This is illegal and against the HIPPA act from I believe 1996.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit