A Brother on "Wheel of Fortune!"

by watson 19 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

In the pre game interview, he mentioned that he works on the "RBC" committee to help build places of worship in his community.....a little evasive sounding to me, didn't actually say he was a JW minister.... He has a cleaning business and waits tables at an Italian restaurant. Wife and son.

I guess being on the Wheel of FORTUNE, is a "grey area."

• Ding
    Ding

Did he place any literature with Pat and Vanna?

• watson
    watson

Not yet. Show is still on, there's time left!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Isn't that considered gambling, and not puttin' his trust in Jehovah

and causing some to stumble and the list goes on and on and on.........

I wonder what the Elders will have to say

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Why did the dummy say he was on the RBC? Dumb.

• watson
    watson

It was kind of an awkward interview. It's interesting that he mentioned "building places of worship." He does show an entrepreneurial spirit though....cleaning business and waiting tables. This probably allows his wife the time to pioneer.

• seawolf
    seawolf

I bet now the bathrooms there have enough reading material to last for years...

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I just happened to watch this tonight!! I thought it was incredibly uncomfortable the way he talked about the cleaning business and table waiting.

• wasblind
    wasblind

"I thought it was incredibly uncomfortable the way he talked about the cleaning business and table waiting."

He was Shame, how could he explain to folks he didn't have no goals in life cause the end was near, old Pat would

have laughed him off the stage.

• laverite
    laverite

Did anyone put this up on youtube?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit