Find your old Assembly Hall...

by Hecklerboy 31 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    circuit assembly - Janesville, WI

Ditto. But our DCs were in Green Bay, and then Madison. Last one I attended was in Rockford, IL in 2005.

• blondie
    blondie

keyser, the DCs are now in DeKalb, IL for the last few years. There is still one scheduled in Green Bay as well.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    keyser, the DCs are now in DeKalb, IL for the last few years.

Maybe it was DeKalb, though I would've sworn it was Rockford.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

White Dove - you have a PM

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

We went to aldrich arena in St. Paul MN.

I went there as a kid for assemblies. Our DC were in the Twin Cities and then they were moved to Duluth, which I liked better.

After moving to Seattle, for our CA we went to Puyallup.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&q=assembly+hall+of+jehovah's+witnesses&fb=1&gl=ca&hq=assembly+hall+of+jehovah's+witnesses&hnear=Nanaimo,+BC&view=map

&cid=10454764242532828537&iwloc=A&ved=0CG

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&q=assembly+hall+of+jehovah's+witnesses&fb=1&gl=ca&hq=assembly+hall+of+jehovah's+witnesses&hnear=Nanaimo,+BC&view=map&cid=10454764242532828537&iwloc=A&ved=0CG4QpQY&

• fieldgoal
    fieldgoal

I helped build the Coraopolis, PA assembly hall. 1976-77. They had a little building out by the water tank labled 'pest control'. It was stocked with IRON CITY. It made for rather enjoyable breaks. Also I can lay claim to helping build the AH at Rosenberg, Tx in the 90's. Had parts on the programs in Eng and Spanish. FG

• PeterDavid
    PeterDavid

Circuit Assembly - Janesville, WI then Romeoville, IL

District Convention - Hawthorne Race Course and occasionally Sportsman's Race Course - Chicago, IL

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

That's the assembly hall I went to Hecklerboy, in Coroapolis. I did miss the fireplace. Another thing I missed? My first circuit assembly ever, last month. I live in Pittsburgh and it's about 30 minutes away.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

View Larger Map

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit