Hi All...

by bite me 10 Replies latest jw friends

• bite me
    bite me

Well, its been a while since I've posted anything. Its been a rough year; I will slowly go into detail at another time. I've been browsing threads here and there and as things catch my attention. I think of what to write and by the time I go to come back to write I forget. :(

I hope everyone has been doing fine.

• ChakkaConned
    ChakkaConned

Hi Bite Me..sorry about the rough year. Be sure to write when you remember what you forgot :)

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

How did you get away with registering a screen name like bite me In the first place?

V665V665

• Hadit
    Hadit

Sorry things have been rough! I can relate. Please do share once you remember!

I hope things are better! Take good care,

Hadit

• Podobear
    Podobear

Hadit; Bite me; Chakkaconned; and Vampire: Is it a full moon? or, are you all doing the Transylvannian Side Walk?

Bite Me, this year sees me descending on the black piste of life. Don't stop posting... there are folks here willing to give you Mountain rescue. Share and unburden.

All the very best.

Podo

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV
    Is it a full moon?

It's a NEW moon, Podo. Total darkness... Mwuhahahahahahaha!

V665V665

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hi Biteme - nice to see you post. Sorry its been rough, i hope things improve for you soon.

• Podobear
    Podobear

Fangs a lot Vampire...

• Heaven
    Heaven

Hang in there, bite me. And here's a little something for you:

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Hi Bite me,

I've joined in the last year and getting to know a few on here. Some are also facing tough times like Podo (although don't feel too sorry for him - he's still doing better than his football team ).

Let us know how you're doing in your own time.

I got hit by the whole Smuf thing when I was a kid - great name

mmxiv

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit