Angels are all male?

by sabastious 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

FlyingHighNow, look into something called a "Light Body".....

I'm on firefox and can't post links...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This is a book that Father Mic, a former Catholic Episcopalian priest told me to read when I asked him how he knew we all have guardian angels. He said he didn't take it all as gospel, but some of it is accurate. I found it fascinating, though some of it was farfetched.

http://www.travelguidetoheaven.com/author/interview.html

• Think About It
    Think About It

designs

:Good ol racist Bob Jones, Emma with her bags of gold, let's see someone here believes diamonds were sprinkled from heaven on a church
    Straight from the Fundamentalist Video King here................Stephen.
    As usual we got no answer when I asked who cut the diamonds and were they legit or blood diamonds, somebody was messing with the good folks in that church.........and dealing in illegitimate goods.

Doesn't surprise me....he was my first guess. Seems like a very nice & devout guy. Presently, he's trying be be more of a Christian than I am, so it bothers me sometimes to criticize him. The thing that bothers me most about him, is that he has never ever been a JW, yet he comes here and constantly bangs on how stupid our former JW beliefs are, but takes no admittance that some of his beliefs are just as nuts.

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit