Rolling Stones icon Keith Richards...

by Gregor 26 Replies latest social entertainment

• undercover
    undercover

I'm reading it now as well. I'm enjoying it...

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Imagine if Intervention did a show on him.... the end would have the Councilors going....

"You know something....this won't work if you keep saying........" I've heard if I don't stop I'll be Dead Man"... because Keith..... you will... you know you're right Keith. You are the Exception to the Rule... You quit in 6 months you'll be Dead. So I think you should continue the way you have lived. Stevie Ray Vaughn was a Lesson for us."

• Gregor
    Gregor

He writes about the subject of taking care of ones body. "The body, you take that for granted. Doesn't matter what you do to it, it's supposed to work. Forget about taking care of it."

He explains why he let his teeth go to hell. Post war England provided some health care and dentistry was downright primitive for the poor. He had a few horrific sessions in the dentist chair as a young teen and never went back.

• dinah
    dinah

Has he explained why he and Mick can't stand each other? I read some of what he had to say, especially back when the band almost broke up in the 80's. They've had a tiff going on for most of the last 25 years. Keith likened it to a marriage with no possibility of divorce.

I have two of his solo albums. Talk is Cheap and Main Offender. I love them.

The last time I saw the Stones, when it was time to introduce the band--the stadium went NUTS when Keith was introduced.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hard to believe he's remembered enough about his life to write a book.

Hey what do you mean. I remember what I did way back when.It is yesterday I cant rememeber,
    In fact someone is writing a book on me at this present moment. I have told her from age 3 so far.
    then up to my DF,then up to starting the support group,the death of my kids.The loss of those to the
    the WT. then up to you lot on JWN....I remember so why shouldnt HE!!! he is years younger than I

Mouthy as usual

• Darth plaugeis
  • Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Looks like I pulled a Keith....

It's not age Mouthy.

Keith Snorted his Dad's Ashes to see if it would get him buzzed.

Chemical Abuse is what I am trying to say LOL.

Hippie

• rocketman
    rocketman

I thought "died" was going to be the next word when I clicked on the subject heading.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh I didnt know that Sorry

After snorting that I am amazed he remember anything

• designs
    designs

Keith always said if you remembered what you did at a Party you weren't having enough fun

Years ago he went to Switzerland and had a complete blood redo to help him kick his Heroin habit. Rock ON Keith

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit