Field Service Drains Me....

by shadowolf 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

I learned about the birds and bees for the very first time in Field Service, dam I became a man, it was a return visit while the rest of the car group was waiting outside I was pleasantly enlightened and reached nirvana.

• breathing
    breathing

now why didnt i ever have that much fun on FS, bloody hell,lifes just not fair!

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

It was also part of my problem. I hated the door-to-door ministry. So about 2 months ago, I read a lot of material from this forum and from freeminds.org and filled my heart with a "rebellious spirit". Rage gave me the gall to face one of the elders (in my congo we had 3 elders and all of them were pretty nice guys, I have no negative feelings towards them) and hand him my letter of resignation.

• d
    d

Hang in their I left the Jehovah Witness at 17 but at the same my mom and sister left with me so that was not sad.My dad well that is another story.Anyway when the right comes you will know when to leave.Just don't let the Jw's get to you with their we are living in the last days bulls****. Hang in their all of us on the board know what your experiencing.Good luck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit