Field Service Drains Me....

by shadowolf 33 Replies latest jw friends

• shadowolf
    shadowolf

at this point i absolutely hate field service. I have to keep going hough, or else the brothers in my group will be all over my back. Part of me just doesnt give a f***, but something inside me doent wanna have to deal with it. So i go out. And tell people something i dont believ. and try not to throw up wen i listen to conversations others have while in field service. Ugh ive become bitter towards this religion. If only i was older...

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

Well, I don't feel sorry for you.

Make the move and tell the cult to f*** off.

Carlos

• shadowolf
    shadowolf

dude i would but im 16 and i live in a jw household. Plannin to leave when i move out.

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

How old are you, you sound like you might be very young.

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

Well, hon, that what you will need to do. Wait. Enroll in college, take out a student loan or get a grant or a scholarship, and move on campus. If you go to another town to school, maybe a state school, you'll be out from under their thumb.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I don't feel sorry for you either.

You can make a choice to live a life of lies or you can choose to live they way that you believe.

Another thing, don't come to my door with your pack of lies about the faithful and discreet slave who were appointed by Jesus.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

For being 16, you are figuring out allot,

At 15, the organization accepted your baptism.

Far too young to make that kind of commitment IMO.

You will figure it out for yourself and have peace when you do.

Try not to be so hard on yourself.

Being a teenage JW has got to be the worse.

purps

• shadowolf
    shadowolf

16, like i said before. Unfortunately, i was baptized at age 15 :(

• shadowolf
    shadowolf

O and for those who say they dont feel sorry for me, i really dont car. I came here to vent, not to ask for anyone's sympathy. Sheesh.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I didn't mean to sound so insensitive.

I didn't read past the first post and thought you were a grown adult.

I'm sorry.

Since you are a minor, I would suggest that you resist getting baptised and if you already made that mistake just hang loose until you are 18 and do like my daughter did.

She left 2 skidmarks in her mother's driveway as she left the cult and her JW family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit