why so much?

by getingout 29 Replies latest jw friends

• getingout
    getingout

Valis. maybe I didn't make myself clear. I am not interested in what people think of the taliban I am only interested in why they feel so much angry towards Jehovah.
    I asked this question because of some of the outright curse words, and name calling towards Jehovah.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Because He can take it?

• Satanus
    Satanus

geting

The old testement is full of his atrocitiies/genicides, not just against non jews, also against his own people. He even lied to his own people. His stated will is that one day the whole world will have to pay taxes to parastical jews in jerusalem, or else he won't let it rain on them.

You've got to stop justifying those archaic massacres/injustices/cruelties, and look at them in todays spiritual light. The ot is one of the worst sources of anti-gentile hate ever.

Does that answer your question? Do you want more detail? According to the bible, jehovah became jesus. But this is impossible because jesus preached love and jehovah preached hate. And the bible says jehovah never changes. See the problems? Will you start mental acrobatics now, to justify jehovah?

SS

• sadiejive
    sadiejive

I agree with what Ajaxman has said. I think once a lot of folks lose faith in the org, then they progressively lose faith in Jehovah. Once they hold "the truth" under a microscope and find that it has failed them then they naturally question "all truths" that have stemmed from the same source...the bible and it's author, Jehovah (God, Yahweh...or whatever you want to call him). Any bitterness that they may have towards the group of people who hurt them extends to the God that that group of people represent. Although, I am not and have not ever been a JW, I have been involved in a situation where I was treated badly by a group of "christians" and because of it became angry with God...and to some degree, blamed God for my problems. Anyway, I'm also an outsider ....but in some ways, I can relate with their anger.

Just my 2 cents!
    Sadie

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

getingout,

I had never been a JW, but I was part of another cult that is just as destructive if not worst.
    The main reason I know something about JWs and other cults is not only because I was part of another cult, but because I do research their views, doctrines and I also look at their tactics. They all have the same tactics and ways to achieving their ends.

Sadie -

I am not and have not ever been a JW, I have been involved in a situation where I was treated badly by a group of "christians" and because of it became angry with God...and to some degree, blamed God for my problems. Anyway, I'm also an outsider ....but in some ways, I can relate with their anger
    Very much true, Sadie.

Ajax

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

Last I heard, Jehovah was really angry with
    us humans.

I happen to be pissed at him at the moment
    and refuse to speak to him.
    He is quite the abusive dad and claims
    he actually loves me. Well Pop, f..ck off.

• Satanus
    Satanus

ajaxman

Do you mind publishing the name of the cult you were with? Also, if you want, it is always interesting to read what broke the cultic spell.

Thanks SS

• getingout
    getingout

Okay Well, I see this is a very touchy issue for some of you, I will let it go and not pry any further.

Hope you all can find some peace , and happiness.

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Saint Satan,

Go to this site: http://trancenet.org/moonism/

If you want an elaborate story from me, I will email you so as I won't hijack this thread.

Ajax

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Saint Satan,

you can email me, but I won't be able to reply you until Monday as I will be out on vacation until then.

Ajax

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit