Man in Tampa area threatens JW's with gun

by noolite 15 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

First, was there a No Trespassing sign displayed prominently on the property? If there was, the witlesses shouldn't have been there at all--especially if they were warned about it before. And, a note should have been written on the territory card "Do not call [address]--person indicated clearly that they do not want us there" and left there until it is obvious that the person moved out. And, then it should be honored forever unless the person at the house actually wants to contact the witlesses. The Kingdumb Hell is usually quite easy to find in the phone book, and they can call them there quite easily.

If the witlesses were also distorting the issue, shame on them. First, it doesn't appear that they fired any shots. Only a "Get off my property, or face the consequences" warning was issued. (Which, in some states, would be legal if a No Trespassing sign was prominently displayed). This also appears that they were only reporting part of the story--the part where it appears that the witlesses were minding their own business when they were threatened with getting shot. Fact is, the witlesses were not minding their own business--they were trying to coerce others to join under threat of getting destroyed soon. This person may well have had more exposure to the witlesses that led to his tolerance for the scam exceeded.

I hope the witlesses learn their lesson. First, if a No Trespassing sign is displayed (or a No Religious Solicitation sign), respect it. If a person makes it clear that they do not want the witlesses at their door, that note should be placed in the territory. Such note never goes out of date, given how easy it is for the person to find the Kingdumb Hell and contact the witlesses if they ever change their minds. No yearly visits need ever be made, and shouldn't because doing so could pxxx the householder off and would constitute coercing them into accepting the scam.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

(Found this just went up,has his side of story)

Florida state has a Castle Doctrine law! But Harry was still arrested and facing 2 counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon for pulling a handgun on 2 trespassers in his front lawn while he was standing in his living room after telling them many times to leave his property...
    Read the blog for all the info.

http://hellmoldonearth.blogspot.com/ check it out

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth
    His Side of the Story

This is Harry's side of the story: He had been talking with us on multiple occasions prior to this event about the Jehovah Witness who have continually harassed him in the past. He's been thinking about pressing charges but did not get around to it. On the day in question, one day in the middle of the 2nd to last week in October, this is what happened. Harry was inside in home minding his own business. Francis (the cat) was sitting in the front living room window like normal when he got up and ran. Harry looked out the front window to see two females outside in his front yard. They were NOT on the sidewalk in front of his house as some have reported. (That would be interesting to see though, as there are NO sidewalks in the entire town!!!) He asked them who they were and what they wanted. They did not tell him who they were, only said that they wanted him to come outside so they could talk to him... (To me, I would find that VERY strange and immediately be on my guard considering the number of break in's and thefts in our area lately. My thinking would have been that there are other(s) hiding around the corner of the house or by the back door.) He told them no. He never went outside. He never even opened the door! He stayed in the middle of his living room talking to them through the open window. Repeatedly he told them to leave. They did not. Repeatedly he asked them who they were. The never told him. Repeatedly he asked them what they wanted. They never said anything more than for him to come outside so they could talk to him. When one of them reached into her handbag, he cured at them, yelled at them to get the f*#^ off his property and removed his handgun from the holster that he always wears. (Yes, he has a concealed carry permit.) They finally left. Harry waited around, on edge, for a few hours wondering if they were going to come back. After all was quiet for a few hours, he took an afternoon nap. He came stopped by that afternoon to say hi and tell us about his adventure. Early that evening, he stopped by his neighbors home where he found out that there were police walking around his house that afternoon (he believes it was while he was sleeping). If they knocked, they didn't do so loud enough for him to hear. Plus, they would have been able to see him right through his open blind-less windows sleeping. The next morning he got up early and went down to the police station and explained that he was there because there were police at his home the day before and what happened. He was told not to worry about it and they would be in touch if they needed anything from him. Fast forward a week. He stopped by to chat for a while, while he was out picking up his mail from the post office. He went home and was arrested shortly after. Florida DOES have a Castle Doctrine in place. His property is fenced with No Trespassing signs. He was still arrested for pulling out his gun while he was standing in the middle of his own living room by himself!!!
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I believe him..

Jehovah`s Witness`s are extremely reluctant to tell you who they are..When they come to the door

I`ve had to press JW`s hard,to get them to admit they were JW`s..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Another unbalanced nut.

• badseed
    badseed

maybe he saw the two big angels at their side..haha..but the gun wouldn't go off..they found a knot in the barrel..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit