Apparently, I'm not worthy of being saved.

by doublelife 17 Replies latest jw friends

• doublelife
    doublelife

There were some preachers at my apartment building. Not sure which religion they were, but definitely not jws. They were wearing normal people clothing. Anyway, I was hoping they would come to my door because I was curious to know which religion it was. They saw me get out of my car and walk passed them and go into my apartment. But they never came. I guess Jesus doesn't love me.

• sabastious
    sabastious

I guess Jesus doesn't love me.

Ok, I am inventing that bumper sticker and I aint sharing the profits.

-Sab

• doublelife
  • Ding
    Ding

Sure they weren't Mormon missionaries -- white shirts, black/white nameplates?

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Did they know that you were a JW? JW's are beyond saving... so the word goes.

V665

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Sure they weren't Mormon missionaries -- white shirts, black/white nameplates?

I had a nightmare the other night where a pack of black & white nameplates were chasing me down a narrow corridor.

-Sab

• Ding
    Ding

Were they carrying golden plates and large glasses?

• doublelife
    doublelife

Ding: No, they weren't mormons. No white shirts or nameplates. They were all young and wearing casual clothes. The kind of clothes you would see any young person wear to high school. I saw them talking to my down stairs neighbor, and they handed him a pamplet.

VampireDCLXV: That's exactly what I thought, but I don't think there's any way they would've known.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

They saw me get out of my car and walk passed them and go into my apartment.
    But they never came. I guess Jesus doesn't love me......Doublelife

I saw a T-Shirt that said..

"Jesus loves you..Everyone else thinks your an AssHole"..

I`m not suggesting your an Asshole ..

LOL!!

Your post reminded me of the T-Shirt..

.................. ...OUTLAW

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu

My dad belonged to a Baptist church that every so often would encourage members to go out ant preach. It was probably just and isolated local church group. Of course, if any local dubs catch wind of it they'll consider it bragging rights: "You see friends, some false Christians even put on the fascade of trying to follow Jesus' command to preach the good news, but for how long do they endure? Not to the end, that's for sure. This is just further proof that we, Jehovah's name people, have the truth and are the only ones willing and capable of sharing it right down to the end."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit