NEW SCHOOL GUIDEBOOK

by nytelecom1 35 Replies latest jw friends

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1
    Truly NYT, the skin wrapped around your youthful bones is truly a waste at present. One truly hopes that in time growing up will truly produce within yourself something of true value.

the skin wrapped around my youthful bones is hardly a waste...in fact i appreciate your concern regarding my skin...you will be glad to know
    that i recently ranked a 9.6 on the website hotornot.com..voted by
    various females around the world..along with that i am trying my
    hardest to spread the kingdom message and defend Gods Holy name in all possible avenues......

• ianao
    ianao

lol.

Ok, nytel's last statement is definate proof that he is a troll.

Welcome to the brotherhood nytelecom1. It's not as bad being a troll as people say it is. mail me at [email protected] and we can arrange a home study course for you.

"A Troll is a terrible thing to waste."

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

nytle..

Are you telling us you are a "pretty boy"
    who posts pics so that gay men on the net
    can rate you?

• Satanus
    Satanus

ny

'i recently ranked a 9.6 on the website hotornot.com..voted by
    various females around the world'

By the 1960's wt standards you would be classified as worldly, and all you preaching would be in vain. But now, the wt seems to be endorsing worldly. Just look at the williams sisters. How the light gets brighter! Praise jah for being more worldly! Or maybe jehovah's getting senile. He can't remember from 30 yrs ago. Or are his standards *shudder* changing?? *gasp*

SS

• sunstarr
    sunstarr
    you will be glad to know that i recently ranked a 9.6 on the website hotornot.com..voted by various females around the world

How many times are you gonna bring up that weirdo survey? Is that the only trophy you carry around?

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

although some would consider me a pretty boy, this is
    certainly not a look i consider myself..

i can safely say that those that rated me were woman..

what you define as "changing standards" is another weak
    attempt by you antis..

could sisters wear jeans around Br.Rutherford....again
    you fail to see the principle of "things being lawful
    but not beneficial"...which shouldnt surprise me considerning
    you no longer have Jehovahs holy spirit.

• Satanus
    Satanus

ny

Are you anointed? Are you in the new covenant? If the answers are no, then what is the only possible answer to the following question? Do you have jehovahs spirit?

Think about it.

• Beans
    Beans

Ahhhhh what a relief!This is what my JW brother in law (the drunk) needs to propel him from no service and attending half the meetings.And I all my life I thought it was other faiths who didn`t practice what they preach!!!

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

oh ss...

I suggest you review your bible and notice what
    it takes to have the great holy spirit of the Almighty
    father......ask yourself..is their diff.between being begotten
    by holy spirit and having holy spirit???

i will expect a full report in the morning

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

NYT,

could sisters wear jeans around Br.Rutherford....again
    you fail to see the principle of "things being lawful but not beneficial"...which shouldnt surprise me considerning you no longer have Jehovahs holy spirit.

I presume from your comment that you do feel that you have the Holy Spirit ( yes, it should be capitalized ). I would suggest, judging from your suspect spelling and grammatical faux-pas, that you might pray for the Spirit ( not Rutherford's kind - which causes these errors to begin with ) to help you concentrate on content as well as intent. Let the reader use discernment!

As to your 'pretty boy' declaration, well as Robespierre would have noted 'A fool in a golden robe, is a fool just the same'.

Seriously NYT, if you want to learn how to 'play the Board' with a little class, check out 'You Know'. As it is, you are merely an embarrassing shadow of the reality.

May Jehovah truly bless you with a truly Theocratic personality so that you might truly continue to miss the point of what his son was truly teaching.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit