NEW SCHOOL GUIDEBOOK

by nytelecom1 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

ninjaT

The wt suppresses all innovation of members. This kills the human spirit. The free human spirit wants to explore and create. Once innovation within an org is suppressed, the org starts to die. It may take a long while. You can see this exemplified by comparing the robust health of this crazy but free board w h2o, its suppressive guide lines and subsequent atrofication.

The same applies to countries. The us became such a great country largely because of freedom of ideas. As it progresses toward a police state, innovation will be crushed, then everything else follows: the big slow motion tailspin. But i believe the human spirit will triumph, in the end.

SS

• DIM
    DIM

its strange how Jehovah only reveals his new books once a year at the district conventions. He should figure out a better method.

i'm sick and tired of hearing things from uptight-short-sighted-narrow minded hypocritics. all i want is the truth just gimme some truth - John Lennon

• metatron
    metatron

I understand the new textbook comes with a buggy whip, a slide
    rule, and three shares of Enron stock.

God, what a waste of paper and ink! Hello, Brooklyn? did you
    notice your 'ministry' is dead? That a course in public speaking is
    irrelevant when you only meet 3 or 4 people in a whole morning,
    and they don't listen to more than half a sentence?

What's that you say?

Oh, I'm sorry I interrupted your nap
    I'll be real quiet now

metatron

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    If only the new guidebook would enhance the teaching ability of the current brothers. . .but it won't.

Nice one, Ninjaturtle, more post like that will enhance this board.
    It is the same here in the U K . Although I have stopped doing it so perhaps I should not criticise those who do...

But I will do because , as somebody said, the whole system these days is to suppress individuality and turn out cloned boaring speakers with no imagination and being too scared to bring anything unless they can find it word for word in the W T... I am sure that lots of them could do better with encouragement and a few examples to follow.

its not like the old days

• mindfield
    mindfield

LOL@nytelecom...

Oh, yes, I am truly an anti. Fear me, all ye faithful JW's for your days have come! For I am the ANTICHRIST! Fear me! FEAR!!!

Actually, I hate windows xp. It's too clunky. I prefer windows me or 98... and don't worry, with my firewall, you won't be able to find me.

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

They should rename it..

"Guidebook for the Blind"

• ITguy
    ITguy

You have some points there ninja. So many of the bros just don't have the skills to keep things interesting on subjects that are usually not new, and pretty dry to start with. I do try to make the parts I have interesting, and I notice the friends appreciation for it.

An idea the society should look into is making any brothers who give parts on the meeting take an additional course or schooling on being effective in teaching to the congregation and keeping things lively and interesting. The TMS is a good basic course, but more is needed for real and effective teaching

• Kent
    Kent

Can anyone send a copy of the new textbook to:

Kent Steinhaug
    Luksefjellveien 186
    3721 Skien
    Norway

For some reason the Witchpower refuses to send me anything :)

Yachyd Da

Kent

I need the new KM's as they come! Please send me scans!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

i could...but i wont..

would you like to know what it looks like???

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    how thankful i am to have reviewed the new guidebook yesterday..truly this book book will help all of Jehovahs loyal servants advance in their teaching abilities to spread the good news of the kingdom.Truly Jehovah continues to bless his organization!! Praise be to JAH!!

Truly NYT, the skin wrapped around your youthful bones is truly a waste at present. One truly hopes that in time growing up will truly produce within yourself something of true value.

In true sincerity to yours truly -

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit