Cardboard books for JW children

by TJ - iAmCleared2Land 12 Replies latest jw friends

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

http://goo.gl/WVYJ

I purposely masked the site name and book name; don't want web searches taking the author here. It's a new line of cardboard books for JW children.

I found a copy of this one... shall I post a PDF scan?

• snakeface
    snakeface

Oh how cute! They are cardboard, so the mother can hit the child with them if he/she makes a peep during the meeting. just kidding

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I think you still might get flak for this one, Cleared2Land...

V665

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

No worries, Vampire. I won't violate copyright. ;-) If folks want to read it that bad, they can buy a copy.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I don't think copyright is the issue because you can buy a copy from that site. However, content of the book itself is objectionable--telling children that Noah's ark was box-like and preparing them for boasting sessions is itself war against children. And, they are in for a worse swat if they "act up" than with a regular paperback book.

As for "sneaking in Satan", what else is "X" for that small children understand? Most small children understand Xmas as the abbreviation for Christmas (which is its proper term). "Jack o'lantern" is another term most small children understand quite well. They could put words like "jackal" for J and Xylophone" for X, but children would never understand them. And if they say "J is for Jehovah", they are going to sell exactly two copies in mainstream stores and get both of them back. As "X" is such a rare letter for words to start with, finding words that start with "X" that children understand is almost impossible if you don't use "Xmas".

• man in black
    man in black

OMG !

Go to extras / answering at meetings..........

The look on the boys face is so accurate regarding how some jw's look at their religion

Now extras / friends is more accurate. Speaking from 30 years expirience, I see the boy ( probably the son of a high ranking elder) on the right side with the two girls is no doubt fornicating with them, yet maintaining a stricktly rightous/pious attitude at the hall so that the elders keep buying his BS story about how spiritual he is.

Daddy has no idea what is going on,, or he does and is covering up for his kid so that his position can be protected from reality.

Now the two on the left are doing things according to wt policy. They are going to get married and she will get pregnant right away while they are both pioneering.

Suddenly he will be arrested as a pedophile, she will have a nervous breakdown, but will be encouraged to stay with him "waiting on jehovah to straighten things out".

So fast forward 5-10 years and everyone in this picture will be out of the religion and no doubt several will be on this site.

don't let these sugarcoated pictures make you believe that everything is as rosy as pictured !

• cantleave
    cantleave

Good God!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Is that the actual f*cking name of the book line? WTF! Kids can't be kids in this freaking religion!

• lesabre
    lesabre

hahaa. they are in federal way, wa... >.<

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

You know this book will be pulled pretty quickly as soon as the GB gets wind of it. If she is a good JW, doesn't she know that independant thought is not approved by the Watchtower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit