Further Education and the Special Assembly Day

by eyesthatsee 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• eyesthatsee
    eyesthatsee

I had the misery recently of attending the SAD.

The Bethel speaker looked and sounded like the usual corporate businessman after your money.

During his main talk, he praised a recent Bethel member who left his college (aka university) course early to pioneer and join Bethel.

That followed experiences from window cleaners, unemployed, parents home-schooling (aka child abuse - it is a basic human right to be educated) their kids and those baptised as children (youngest was 10).

The brainwashed dubs applauded every ruined life paraded on the platform.

These Bethel speakers have been around long enough to know exactly what they're doing - they are evil men, ruining peoples' lives, breaking up families and masquerading as holy men.

Their time will come when they face God - too late for the many ruined by their filthy lies and false hopes.

Sorry to sound bitter, but to my shame I had a part in this cult as an elder. How was that possible? What part of my brain did I lose to not see through this rubbish?

Better late then never though. Feel better for that - thanks for reading........

ETS

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I think the most sad part of this is not the lack of financial security that people have after being in this organization. It is how this organization has DRIVEN people away from Jesus Christ. I think there are more atheist exJWs that in any other religion. I can't prove this with numbers. I'm just going off of experience...

• FadeToGrey
    FadeToGrey

Well Bro_Dan.

I Feel like the way eyesthatsee just said.. this cult is evil, and they know exactly what they are doing. the high ups cant be that stupid to not know thay are all a sham.

And yeah I hav lost all faith in a God or his Son. All the shit I hav seen in this god damn cult over the last 20 years makes me just mad and bitter too!

The last C-Assm I went to early 2009 was a joke.. All these stupid demo's on doing more for the org. leaving school early, pioneering, reaching out for bethel, not going to university.

Not going on Vacation was another one too.. better to spend that tim aux pioneering...Please...FFS. Idiots..

Who is going to pay these poor saps bills in the coming years, not the WT I suspect!

It's bullshit. people falling for this crap.

At least my wife and I have got out of this bullshit.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan
    And yeah I hav lost all faith in a God or his Son. All the shit I hav seen in this god damn cult over the last 20 years makes me just mad and bitter too!

And dude, you have reason to be angry and bitter. But please pray about it and try and examine the Bible without the Watchtower goggles. I know that they attempted and succeeded in ruining your faith. But just try and give God a chance. He is not anyone that you have ever known before. You THOUGHT you did, but you were lied to.

Even if you come to the decision that He is not someone you believe in, at least you will be more educated as far as who the Bible REALLY says he is. Even if you don't accept the Bible...

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

eye's ;

you dont sound bitter dude just telling it how it is,

please carry on giving us snippets of the shite that comes forth from these scum who claim to be in a spiritual paradise.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

I too wonder what part of my brain was numbed to the real truth? Being born-in...never really had a chance!

• We have been seduced: lead astray usually by persuasion or false promises

• Now what will I be able to do with my new found "truth"?
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is what you will not hear:

Children that get baptized at early ages, drop out of college and high school, and take crap jobs usually end up destitute when they get older. They might be glad they pio-sneered when they are in their 30s, but they will regret it when they reach retirement age and have zilch for retirement. They cut their expenses, but do not realize that Social Security and pensions are directly linked to what they put into it. Put less in while working, get much less in during retirement.

And, zero vacation time. You cannot tell me that it is good to do field circus all the time. Get a week off from field circus, waste it in field circus. I myself saw what happens when I was in. I saw children being dragged out in field circus all damn week. They don't get part time work after school. They don't go to anything fun--their "vacation" is the Grand Boasting Session. Weekends are for field circus, not playing or watching cartoons (or catching up on school work neglected because of that fxxxing 3 PM field circus arrangement for children. This trend goes right through retirement--you never retire. People in their 90s are still expected to do field circus, even pio-sneering.

Home schooling rarely works in this environment. At best, home schooling can be better than public schooling. At worst, which is usually the case, it results in children getting a biased education. Their class trips are trips in field circus or to the A$$embly Hell. Topics are based on the Asleep! rag, which often pulls scientific articles out of context without listing any sources to cross-reference. Parents almost never have the resources to properly home school children--it takes lots of time and resources to do it properly. The one case where I saw it happening, the parents didn't have any A/V demonstrations at all. Laboratory equipment was non-existent. The class trips were missing, reduced to trips out in field circus or to the a$$embly hell. The lessons were all biased in favor of washtowel doctrine, which is questionable at best (you can't cross-reference the original sources) and blatantly fraudulent at worst. Recommended? Hardly, if you can't do it right and are not going to commit the resources to do it properly.

I think every single one of these people that cuts college to pio-sneer or go to Beth Hell is going to regret it when they turn 60. And the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger has the nerve to compare it to murmering.

• cheerios
    cheerios

what burns me up about home-schooling is the quality of the education that is available. while the material might be okay, the parents that have to deliver that material are questionable at best. teaching is a skill, one that has a scientific method behind it. that's why teachers have to go to college for awhile - to learn how to teach.

sorry but window washers that attend the craptastic moan-ass-tree skool are NOT teachers, do NOT learn pedagogy or any other teaching skill, and are NOT qualified to give their children the state-mandated education. they are fully qualified at ruining people's lives, however.

just my two pence

• shepherd
    shepherd

What is ironic is that Bethel employs, well, not actually employs or they would have to give someone who has been in faithful sevice for years some actual benefits, and they don't want to do THAT, anyway, has as members of the Bethel family lawyers (maybe even reading this) doctors nurses and so on. If everyone did as they recommended none of them would have ever finished college, but I guess for those that ignored the advice, and later end up in bethel it is OK.

• chickpea
    chickpea

in defense of home-schooling, we had decided to do it
    before ever drinking the k00l-aid... and when i eventually
    enrolled my kids in public school, each of their teachers
    remarked how articulate and informed they were, and
    how much they added to the classroom discussions....

i admit there is a lot of "home-schooling" that is a disgrace
    but some of us were dedicated and passionate about the
    chance to show our kids the wonders of the world ...

the "first day of school" for my eldest, the mandated age
    of formal instruction by the DPI, i told him "i really cannot
    teach you anything, but i cannot wait to help you learn
    everything!" <verklempt>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit