The Holy Spirit is a Big Scared Sissy…

by Yan Bibiyan 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

…according to the WT teachings, that is.

For Trinitarians and Unitarians alike, the Holy Spirit is the “most powerful force in the Universe”.

However, if there is the tiniest measly baby demon just fallen asleep in that book you bought at a garage sale, the Holy Spirit is outa there.

The mere presence of a man-made wooden game board is enough to scare the living crap out of the HS and make your abode a nuclear waste, off limits zone for any kind of “good” spiritual activity.

Why do we have to create the perfect conditions for the HS to “operate” on us? Shouldn’t it be the other way around?

Shouldn’t any and all demons crap in their pants the moment you begin to say “Holy Spirit”? Shouldn’t this never sleeping, never tired, always on-guard force be your safe place, your invisible shield, your guardian angel?

Shouldn’t the force, forceful enough to hurl all demons & demon CEO Satan down to Earth, be powerful enough and secure enough in itself not to be stumbled by some amateur, wanna-be book hiding, third class knock-off demons?

You tell me.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

"if there is the tiniest measly baby demon just fallen asleep in that book you bought at a garage sale, the Holy Spirit is outa there."

LOL!

• cult classic
    cult classic

LOL... funny thread title. And you're right. The very spirits that are supposed to help us are as petty and trifling as we are.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    Shouldn’t this never sleeping, never tired, always on-guard force be your safe place, your invisible shield, your guardian angel?

What makes you think "he" isn't?

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan
    What makes you think "he" isn't?

WT's unsuported teachings of his conditional protection...

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    WT's unsuported teachings of his conditional protection...

Well then, LOL !

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It's about obeying that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag, who deserves none. He decides to withhold his "protection" as a punishment for possession of that man-made wooden board (the Ouija board), to scare others into not getting one. He decides to not protect people that don't do the maximum possible field circus to scare others into doing more field circus.

Of course, that protection is all a scam. We have heard of witlesses that die and suffer all the time. They die and/or suffer because they are doing field circus. How many of them are pio-sneering and drop dead, or get very sick and die soon after, while in their 50s or early 60s? I myself heard of one that had this happen. Or, they die at the a$$embly. Or, while they are on their way to the Kingdumb Hell or field circus, because they are too tired from too much field circus or conditions are too dangerous to prudently make it, they wreck their car and die or get seriously injured. Where is God's protection then?

Also, this board is full of people that have made sacrifices only to see the promises welshed on. We have seen many people that grow up reasonably well off only to waste it all on a career as a Jehovah's Witless, and die poor. Others grow up in the cancer, very poor, and stay that way right up until they die pio-sneering. Others become poor when they go to Beth Hell, get thrown out for getting sick, and are destitute. Where is God's protection then? And people get sick because they are pio-sneering: Getting too little sleep, rushing around, eating at McDonald's every single day (and sometimes more than once a day), and worrying about others' lives being saved (and the guilt from not doing enough) is enough to give people diabetes, blood pressure problems, and cancer. Many of them become fat because of limited exercise and sleep and eating too many Big Macs or Whoppers--where is God's protection then?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Shouldn’t this never sleeping, never tired, always on-guard force be your safe place, your invisible shield, your guardian angel?

Only if you accept it. It will not dwell where it is not welcome.

BTS

• MRTACPANS
    MRTACPANS

For all those who do not reas the word as I do...The word.Jehovah when understood in french is....Je-Haut-Vas=I go up....Holy spirit is not a sissy.....Should he give you all the answers and way you would be hooked up to heaven with strings...Thus we have a Soul that decides based on the rational that comes from Our Angel....He works on strict orders of gaod andd is your lower blood presure cuz your Story as a man on Earth is mixed up with develish Desires...Thus the Spirit is a connection hook up like any web carrier as like ATT and Sprint the E-World has the E-SPIRT as a connection the the heavens in which must pass through a system they call the Matrix... This system cleanes your words to truth as if the Angel follows your lies his programme would change and you would be lost forever with an Angel.......What ever you have of a question of ration of our Lord just ask me cuz I would like to get what I know out but that can not be done without You and Everybody..As You=Ewe the sacraficed lamb, and each day we do sacrafices for the lord as the good way that we do praises the lord and the negative in us is the Develishe desires and addictions we do not Control that let the inner peace leak out..Its like lemon in the water that seperates the molicules and changes the taste..Religious or not follow the truth and you will feel free..Do not be a mean person cuz then you force other to do the same back...Just to let you know of one of my many dreams..This one of moses...As in the dessert the weak ankle of the horse could not sustain the dessert sands and there is no water thus after one hour in the dessert the horse would die...As this story of Moses is Mythelogical and to be used when the World is full=People in every country of differerent races nationalities and religion, thus we are all the children of G-d reguarless of the name of the chuch...Moses had to motivate the peaple of his nation to continue walking so the spliting of the Sea were words of encouragement..Thus Split the C in my fashion...Draw a line north and south in the letter C=to the sign of the penny....Thus if you draw a line Est-West through the C=to the Euro...Now with Noah it was not possiple in those days to build a boat in his location cuz as jesus the Builder knows that soft wood would not float and eventually would sink, thus moses called 2 by 2=size of the wood or a place they must go so he mentions the Animals that followed encouraged the people to walk atop mount zion where the boat he built stoped cuz the rize of the waters did not reach the peak of mount zion....Can you tell me why this Universe was created and approx when...Cuz I have a vision that The good lord je-ho-vah i read made this Universe for his Son the Angel of light=Satan.. Thus this star would look like the diamond in the deck of cards and we know the other suits had balls or hearts thus the singles out suit is the dia=Day+Mond=World (Spanish) thus the Jokers are counted for a reason in the deck of cards..If you add up each suit=91x 4 suits =364+Black Joker for the 3 suits +Leg on the bottom of the Club and spade +1 day each 4 years bringing the 364 to =365 and so for the lonely diamond (Red Joker as there is 1/4 add a extra day as the leap year bringing the total to 366 or if looked at another way=366=3 x 6''s=666 thus there is more ..

I am Raphael or Ronld

Thank you

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan
    Only if you accept it. It will not dwell where it is not welcome.

Sorry, BTS - Strawman argument.

I am not talking about REJECTION. I am saying that according to JWs, the HS would not go near any bad spirits, whether you realize they are there or not. Humans lack the perceptive powers to recognize that the book they just bought is housing a squatter ghost and the least HS should be able to do is scare the ghost away, not turn around and run for cover...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit