my blueprint for saving my family

by Evidently Apostate 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• ReallyTrulyAthena
    ReallyTrulyAthena

EA - thanks for the update. It's encouring to hear that your approach with your wife is starting to take hold by her 'independent thinking' in response to your questions (tactfully, lovingly asked by you and not "I'm telling you XYZ", from which she might turn & run the other way.) I wish you all the best on your slow fade. Oh - how are the nieces? I'm sorry if I missed an update in another post. I hope they are both well.

Honesty - I'm sorry to hear that approach did not work with your spouse. Perhaps one day the seeds you previously sowed may take root.

Hi GrandmaJones - nice to meet you. Sounds like you are having a measure of success with "helping out" other family members. I wish I had a grandma like you so that I wouldn't have made the life-altering decision of getting baptized in my teens. I had my doubts about the WTBTS, but bent to the mind control/peer pressure....

• Evidently Apostate
    Evidently Apostate

rta, i am texting my niece everyday(the one in the motel) so far she is holding up. unfortunatly the family will not update me or my wife about either of them we hear things from the one that stays with us so i am getting bits and pieces of info. she is still lonely and very defensive. i am using the same approach with her as i have my wife and she will respond to my texts but has not taken us up on our offers to stay with us. thank you for asking

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit