JW Molesting a Boy is seen as nothing more than 'homosexual behaviour'

by iknowall558 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

all you have to do to make a URL clickable (that's the lkink that starts with html or some version of it) is to add a space at the end of the link. It will automaticaly turn it into a link

You can also do the following

highlight and copy the URL

type in the name of the link and highlight the words "BBC-Child abuse" in this case

2 new links will appear on the posting toolbar They should be right after the UNDO and REDO icons

click on the first one and a screen will pop up Paste the URL into the first line and click on INSERT at the bottom of the screen

Your link will be clickable BBC-Child abuse

• Elder-Patrol
    Elder-Patrol

No, there is no indication that this matter was "seen as nothing more than 'homosexual behaviour'".

For that matter, the article states that JWs merely 'disapprove(!) of homosexual behaviour'; it's quite well documented that JWs more than frown upon it, they view homosexual acts as serious sin and view all unrepentant serious sin as meriting eternal death! So perhaps British understatement at work here.

It seems that this disgraceful criminal would have been congregationally disciplined for multiple serious sins, including homosexual acts, fornication, loose conduct, gross uncleanness with greediness, lying, etc. Just because the article lists the most obvious sin doesn't mean the person wasn't reproved for others as well.

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

I heard one fool say, the "child molesting that took place, was nothing more than playing doctor!" the boy being 19 years old and the girl being only 7 years old, what a brilliant elder this man is. To look me in the face and say, "they were just playing doctor and it was consenual." it took two men to pull me off this fool. I guess I was lucky, this man was too much of a coward to report me.

• JRK
    JRK

AJ,

I would have held him as you kicked the sh*t out of him.

JK

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I hate it when JW's try to minimize something that is just blatenly wrong to begin with, and water it down with terms that would be used for behavior by two consenting adults. I've heard molestations described as "homosexual behavior", as if it was two consenting adults. I think it was an elder in Australia that described a molestation that happened in his congregation.

Is it me or are there a bunch of older threads lately that are receiving a resurrection?

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

Since these issues are alive and we all, I would say they were resuscitated because we are still plagued by these bad men who down play what is wicked. What would you do if, you had a internet troll who follows what you say and follows you around in life? There are no worse men than those who have been removed for child molestation and tell the public ( I stepped down because I was tired)"I am taking a breather but I will be a elder again to serve you." a lie why they were removed. Those who blame the innocent children for "making me suduce you, putting Satanic thoughts into my head, I did not enjoy the sex because I felt guilty, so it is your fault." These are the fools some of us interact with on Wedsdays and Sundays depending on which night you meet for the spiritual encouragement.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit