My Husband Cuts through the BS!

by 3dogs1husband 12 Replies latest social humour

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

A long time ago my husband came up with this.

The WTBTS holds out our hope like a carrot on the end of a stick, and we should be motivated to all ways want and try to get it. If you change you mind in anyway and no longer want the carrot, or just wanna stand and eat the grass, you then will be beaten by the stick.

• boyzone
    boyzone

Yep. sums it up nicely.

• Curtains
    Curtains

true :))

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Hey 3D1H, your husband sounds very smart!

Now we have all learnt to kick the evil rider (WTBTS) off and shove that golden carrot up their _____!

Then we magical transform from a mule to a great powerful stallion!

Freedom is awesome.

3Mozzies

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

The Watchtower knows all about mind control and human behaivour that is for sure. That is why they don't like it when you take higher education as then they know they cannot control you anymore.

• 1Robinella
    1Robinella

True. True.

William Penwell maybe The Watchtower is the U.S. Government in disguise with all this mind control stuff they do. Hummm...I wonder. lol

• Think About It
    Think About It
    maybe The Watchtower is the U.S. Government in disguise with all this mind control stuff they do.

U.S. Government NO, Third Reich YES.

Think About It

• Farkel
    Farkel

When you think about it, the entire Watchtower religion is based upon and depends upon the greed of its members, greed so evil it is based upon the heinous slaughter of nearly everyone on the planet to achieve its aim.

There is nothing "nice" or "happy" about that.

Farkel

• In
    In

maybe the US government is taking pointers from WTS...

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

Nice Pic 3Mozzies! I remember being in field service one time and the sister was telling a householder about the grand prize "paradise" (the carrot) and this House holder was soooo not buying it. she kept say "hhhmmm no I still want to go to heaven", which would bring up more talk of pandas, mansions, perfection, ect. And the sister was beyond reasoning, and clearly done when the house holder said "meeting Jesus could only be awesome, and even in your religion going to Heaven is where the really special go" ! teehee! They are sooo mind controled this doesnt even make them think. They just walk away dumbfounded that someone doesnt want the carrot, well they will just die.

Farkel it is greed! Pick out a house to live in after arrmagedon, I will get my _________ in the new system. forget the fact that 7 million people would have avery hard time running all the infastucture needed for normal life! They should be thinking how much harder the system would be. They should be I better live a life of lessure now, cause when the most of mankind is dead...life is gunna suck!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit