These guys crash a Kingdom Hall on Memorial, video included

by Crazyguy 201 Replies latest jw friends

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Not sure if this helps or hurts. To each his own.

It was pointed out that the publishers are the ones in Brooklyn and they are really the slaves. That is true.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    Yeah that doesn't help anyone. All it does it feed the persecution complex most of them have.
  • William Penwell
    William Penwell
    Not to offend you but I do not know what you are trying to accomplish here. If you think this will change the average dub thinking you are wrong as you just came across as a bunch of "wacko apostates". It only justifies in their minds that they are being persecuted for the "truth" sake.
  • JeffT
    JeffT
    I hate this stuff. I don't think anything positive is accomplished by being rude and disrespectful to people.
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Cringworthy on many levels.
  • HappyDad
    HappyDad

Anyone......whether ex JW's or whatever who do things like this are nothing but assholes. And if you like what they do....then you are an asshole also!

We all have suffered from this high controlled religion, but this is just idiocy.

HappyDad

• Angharad
    Angharad

Idiots. You may not agree with them but people have the right to worship without being harassed. They have just reinforced everything people are told about apostates.

Things like this are not helpful.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

How many minds did that change in the KH.........None

Toasting the "1914 generation that would not pass away" was funny though..LOL!!..

Who in their right mind does stuff like that?!..
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    Yeah that doesn't help anyone. All it does it feed the persecution complex most of them have.
    Yep. Mentally diseased apostate.
    Funny. but counterproductive.
    Doc
  • Simon
    Simon

I can understand people wanting to "do something" against the WTS and local congregation, especially if they have been treated badly (and only if they have). I really do - we;ve probably all fantasized about it. For most people that is thankfully as far as things go.

I think it's counter productive though. It doesn't convince anyone who is still a JW but may reinforce their beliefs because it plays to everything the WTS claims. Why would we want to play the part the WTS gives us? AFAIK no one ever says "I left after someone burst into our KH and started shouting ... it made me think it wasn't the truth".

I think if someone is going to do this then they need to do one of three things when the wine is passed round:

1. Hold it up and say "cheers Jesus, I bet I can turn it back into water faster than you can!"

2. Down it and then keep downing it every time they refill and pass it along again (I wonder how long before your row is skipped for good or they start sending Vimto?)

3. In a Homer-whisper loud voice say "excuse me waiter, our row has run out of wine and crackers"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit