These guys crash a Kingdom Hall on Memorial, video included

by Crazyguy 201 Replies latest jw friends

• Ninjamaskinen
    Ninjamaskinen
    go ahead then. I will gladly leave this site. you are political. bye.
  • Simon
    Simon

I was about to suggest that if you believe you were the first to be insulted that you should point out where you believed that happened.

But awe, diddums, better to claim your martyrdom and make a hasty retreat. Remember to tell everyone about how you were mercilessly abused and had your freedom of speech violated by the WTS-like MONSTER.

Not sure what the "you are political" jibe is supposed to mean. I just don't like people talking crap and being insulting. You seem to have taken exception to people simply not applauding what we see as boorish almost thuggish behavior. You try and paint it as people standing up to their abusers but the people in that video didn't know who they were - I think that is an attempt to dress things up to sell it but I don't think you have been very convincing. Not for me anyway.

I don't know why you seem so "sold" on your viewpoint though. I can only imagine that you are one or you know one of the people in the video (?)

• Ninjamaskinen
    Ninjamaskinen

"But awe, diddums,"

So it's ok to insult if you do it. Hypocrites.I'll stick around to prove a point.I won't stick around to be insulted.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I'll stick around to prove a point.I won't stick around to be insulted.....Ninjamaskinen

............Image result for Can`t make up your mind?

• steve2
    steve2
    By leaving, ninjas, you add creedence to the view that you support bullies who target JWs just for being JWs. you srecright not to feel welcome here. Run into the arms of your fellow bullies.
  • Simon
    Simon

You were the one that started being insulting.

The irony is that you throw out glib accusations that people are "just like the watchtower" but you are defending a mindset that relies on WTesque black and white thinking.

They paint everyone who isn't a JW as "the enemy" and out to get them.

If all we do is imagine the opposite then how are we better? If we think that every current JW is the enemy and fair game to be attacked then have we grown? Are we any better than the WTS?

There are many JWs who are nothing but nice and sincere human beings. They may be misled but they are far from evil.

Now, you think you have been insulted. I suspect this is because you may be involved in the 'stunt' and are prickly at having it criticised. If that is the case them I'm sorry - not for criticising it, but for you simply switching sides and not really learning anything in the process.

We can't simply look at JWs and see enemies. Sure, some are and we hope they will be held to account on a case by case basis. But the majority are no threat and harm no one. They are more victims than anything and they do not deserve to be attacked or harrassed.

That sort of childish crap may get cheers from some, but it won't get applause here.

• Ninjamaskinen
    Ninjamaskinen

hahaha I'll stick around just to piss you guys off. Or will I be heavily censored? Thanks for the memes, Mr. Outlaw. Do you model yourself after Michael Bay's version of Bumblebee from the Transformers?

Steve2, nothing you have said to me has shown any credence. Or revival.

• Ninjamaskinen
    Ninjamaskinen
    I will clear this up. I was not involved in that memorial scene. I do however question the motives of ex jdubs who vehemently condemn such a thing. I am pretty much done with stating my view on this. Pick me aaprt and make me look stupid. I'm done with this topic. You won.
  • Simon
    Simon
    ahaha I'll stick around just to piss you guys off

I like to give people chances but I don't tolerate people being disruptive.

If you simply want to be disruptive then you will be deleted. It's completely your choice. Refer to the posting rules and community guidelines as to what is and isn't acceptable behavior.

• Ninjamaskinen
    Ninjamaskinen
    Crowe, stop it. I did not insult anyone in the beginning. DJS did. Look back to my first post. Please research this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit