A site that agrees with 607 BCE

by wannabefree 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Probably as suggested a 'Robert King' type, or perhaps the real article.

Around here we have folks called 'jerked over Amish' - meaning they got their roots in the Amish faith, then left to join another religion. I suspect this person is a 'jerked over JW'. [Please note that I did not say 'jerking off JW', as that is an oxymoron supposedly].

Jeff

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

If they can find the time they will also help me to add a FORUM to the website in the autumn of 2008.

LOL

That would have been a hoot if it had happened.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

"My" visiting elder who I have running around trying to find authoritative, independant academics who support the 607 dogma was thrilled to find screeds of info. by Rolf Furuli.

When I showed him that Furuli is a Norwegian Witness he was.....surprised and crestfallen.

You've probably got another Witness who hides his affilliation.

I'm still waiting too.......................

edited to add..Yep, I've looked over the site. Everything ticks the boxes for J.W. trying to use the wool-pulling technique.

• aqwsed12345
  • wannabefree
    wannabefree

aqwsed... thanks for supplying those links, they are certainly helpful for anybody coming across this thread who is not aware of the 607 issue ... personally, I have no question about 607bce (special thanks to jwfacts.com and Gentile Times Reconsidered), I just was surprised to find a site that didn't seem to be a Witness who was also pointing to 607 as the date for Jerusalem's destruction.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Think Perimeno is pissed that the term "Robert King type" is being used instead of "Perimeno type"? LoL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit