angry texts from angry relatives

by In 13 Replies latest jw friends

• In
    In

I want to be disfellowshipped NOW so they'll stop talking to me!!!

• laverite
    laverite

You could ignore them, move away, DA, etc. Lots of possibilities!

• Scully
    Scully

Send them a text back:

"Excuse me... do I know you? I think you got the wrong number."

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Send them a Coupon for a SnotBurger..

JW`s are afraid of Crazy People..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• White Dove
    White Dove

Why not just tell them you are so they'll leave you alone?

Since it's not true, no one else will shun you.

• Bitch on Parade
    Bitch on Parade

I'm sure if you start saying some crazy apostate shit, or text back like you're controlled by demons, or cast spells upon them they'll cut that shit out pretty quick. You might even get your DF wish.

• carla
    carla

send them a text asking if they would like a copy of the new elders manual! then ask- oh dear! did I send that to you? I meant to send it to someone else! Viola!you will probably be df'd before you can shake a stick at the jc.

• 1Robinella
    1Robinella

I'm not sure what's going on in your situation but for my situation, in my opinion, texting is easy and convenient but it also encourages misunderstandings (because the tone is missing), it's also a way for people with no balls to say something that maybe they would never say to the person's face. I suppose you could call them cowards. lol. This is something a family member did to me over a three month period. So instead of encouraging possible misunderstandings send what I sent to them: "Bcause I want mellow, no drama & no mis-understandings I will no longer respond to text msgs. Any1 needs 2 get ahold of me pls call me. Texting is impersonal:)"

End the text with a smile. Hope it works. So far, in my case, I haven't received 1 single text from the instigators. lol. I am sorry that they are doing this, hope this helps. You have friends here.

peace

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I love Robinella's suggestion!

• Gayle
    Gayle

Have their phone numbers "Blocked" on your phone, so you can't get calls or texts. (My daughter had to do it with an ex) Emails? block those too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit