Flock book F-Bomb - do the r&f know?

by laverite 30 Replies latest jw friends

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

They will worry even more when the marginal penciled in remarks eventually get leaked.

• badcompany
    badcompany

OMG... nobody interested. Just tell a JW friend to google the title. I'm am stunned. It's friggin' everywhere. Now I understand why my elder father is using the computer I set up for him as a door stop. I wonder when owning a computer will become brazen conduct?

• badcompany
    badcompany

After what happened to last one I wonder if they will change the rules and tell them NOT to write anything in it.

• laverite
    laverite

Witness My Fury:

If you want to email something to someone (whatever that might be), you could always set up an alternate free email account not attached to your name, etc. and email from a public computer somewhere. Make sure the file you send doesn't have any of your info on it.

Just some ideas...

-LV

• sabastious
    sabastious
    At some point in time I'd love to send the PDF to some JW relatives.

Oh man, if I sent it to relatives they would come to my house with torches and pitchforks for sure.

-Sab

• I quit!
    I quit!

As the Watchtower is finding out in the age of the internet it is just about impossible to have a secret book. I'm sure poor old guys that run the WTBT Society are up there dreaming of simpler days and wondering where the flock did it all go wrong.

• brotherdan
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Informed Jehovah`s Witness`s..

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c3/IMG_0408_-_Hungary_-_Mushroom_Farm.JPG

......................... ...OUTLAW

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

The new book is a non-event to r&f Dubs.

Us having it is good as it is a tool for us, but that's all it is. It's not a bloody trophy.

I would rattle off rules straight out of it to a Dub, but I would never own up to where I got the info. If they wanted to debate what I said, I would put it on them to produce the paperwork to prove their position.

MY wife was going to buy the 2009 WTCD, LOL. I chucked a copy onto a stick, gave it to her, and said to wait until next year's comes out.

Cheers

Chris

• elderelite
    elderelite

BD, I lol's my ass off at that shirt!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit