Flock book F-Bomb - do the r&f know?

by laverite 30 Replies latest jw friends

• laverite
    laverite

Are the rank and file generally catching wind of the F bomb (you know -- the Flock book's leaking and world wide distribution)? What have you heard?

• VM44
    VM44

Hi lavirite,

I would venture to say the members of the congregations DO NOT know what is happening on the web concerning the leaked new elders book.

They are not supposed to know about the actual physical book itself, so I doubt anyone is going to let them know the book is available to download!!

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Then we need to figure out how to make that happen!

• laverite
    laverite

Ok, so what about this one: have the DOs, COs and elders caught wind of this? Bethell knows.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Laverite..

Ya..Word is slowly getting out,but it`s not well known at the moment..

......................... ...OUTLAW

• Scully
    Scully

At some point in time I'd love to send the PDF to some JW relatives.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

What Scully said.

The PDF file is small enough that it could be attached to many email clients.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Others in my congregation know of the leak. They may be on here too, I don't know. But, if they didn't see it posted on here,they heard it from somewhere,and are telling their close friends about it.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

You now this probably wouldnt be such of a big deal if the GB told everyone.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

UGottaBeJoking said:

The whole world knows. Nobody cares. Next!!!

You are wrong. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society cares, and in fact, they care a great deal. It is all about CONTROL and LOSS of said control. You can't run a cult without control, you know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit