First Post

by Lev11233 20 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

You don't have to send a letter of disassociation per THEIR rules. You can disassociate by simply ignoring THEM as YOU see fit.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome and congrats!

• Evidently Apostate
    Evidently Apostate

WELCOME, and congratulations on your new life.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Welcome to the forum...it sounds to me like you're doing very well...despite the Org

Loz x

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis
    You don't have to send a letter of disassociation per THEIR rules.

I like that ....

we have all done the best (or Not) as we could so when it's time to leave..... let them do all the work. I wouldn't waste the paper or Ink or TIME to respond to those little men.

Ps Welcome aboard!

• Ding
    Ding

If the elders are going to ignore you, I'd let sleeping dogs lie.

At some point, you may want to DA for reasons of conscience, but if you do, expect your loyal JW relatives to shun you the same as if you'd been DFd.

Of course, if the elders decide they want to DF you, your interest in politics and political campaigning will provide them with ample grounds.

I'm not saying you shouldn't pursue that.... just don't want you to get blindsided if somebody wants to stir up trouble.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

You are free. Run away and don't look back.

• moshe
    moshe

Welcome! It's nice to see someone quit the KH and actually be able to figure out what they need to do, all on their own. Good luck.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Wow- never ceases to amaze me how little care and love is extended by the org. Years of being regular in service and meetings, you stop going and no one cares, except that they want to acuse you of wrongdoing, even though there is no evidence of it. Shame on them, this is really sick. Congrats on getting an education and making a decent life for yourself.

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Welcome Lev11233

I love it when people use their brains to work things out, it sounds so ummm . . . normal.

Well done, independent thinking is the key to happiness.

I agree with Minimus, don't send anything to them, that is playing by their rules. You don't owe them ANYTHING. They have no power over you, it's all in their heads. Run away from this cult and enjoy life, the real life.

3Mozzies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit