How long before The Watchtower goes bankrupt and vanishes?

by VM44 50 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Good on you Heaven, yes there must be a decline as long timers die or leave disappointed. No real news on wonderful luxury complexes, Warwick and Chelmsford

cannot wait for the news that the scope has been drastically reduced.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    people seem to be donating less. The older ones are having to figure out how to survive now in this system and many of the younger ones either are not motivated to donate or most likely just broke. It a lot more expensive to get by now and with so many of the younger crowd 50 and under being uneducated and poor they have no money to give. I know of ones that are selling off things to get by and to simplify thier lives as they try to progress to eldership.
  • LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

The NAME Watchtower is all ready dying. (Lights out in Brooklyn, NY).

The religion of JW..org, is taking it's place. All through this religion's life, IT KEEPS CHANGING.

How will they survive? There is a sucker, religious nut, lost soul, born every minute. And when an authoratian figure tells them to do something, they do it. We have seen JW..org shamelessly buying, selling, begging for money. ATM's, you say at an assembly? You betcha. Donation button... everywhere. They are GREEDY. They like having POWER over people. They will suck you dry, then cast you aside. They will USE YOU to get what THEY want.

The leadership of JW..org is ridiculous. 100 years of God's rule on earth, but ruling Invisibly??? from the Heavens??? from 1914 - 2014 and what did we great?? A great encouraging, rebel rousing talk from the Governing Body??? NO! We got a rant about tight pants, colored socks and women wearing spandex underwear! That talk was Holy, Holy, Baloney!!! The audience knew it, we knew it, but the sheeples are held in by FOG. Fear, obligation and guilt. Or else they are of the sociopaths persuasion. At a committee/judicial meeting, "... Now tell us, what did he/she/it do next? When you took your clothes off...Were you excited? How excited?"... and all sorts of improper questions.

JW..org is disgusting and LIARS. Geogffrey Jackson speaking at the Australian Royal Commission 2015, was not trying to help any poor, raped and abused JW..org child. NO. He was there trying to confuse the issue with red herrings and actually lied under oath. He was not going to be the one to let millions/billions of our donated funds go out to abused adults trying to stay sane. Abuse happen in JW..org Land??? Not that he knew.

JW..org will continue. In exactly what form, who knows at this point. They seem to be trying out mainstream evangelicalism. Will they just be another TV religious show in the near future, after selling off most or all Kingdon Halls? Possibly. They will sanction 'new light' and add birthdays, if that will garner them more adherants, or keep what they've got. They really don't care what they teach or how they do it... just as long as the money flow does not stop.

LoisLane

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I often wonder if prison sentences are in the cards for this sociopathic bunch called the Governing Body, and not just bankruptcy.One thing for sure they are already morally bankrupt.

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

We know neither the day nor the hour, but eventually this evil cult will die.

My 2c worth: Up until recently, there seemed to be a steady stream of reports of kingdom halls and other buildings being sold off. Then a couple of months ago, Watchtower sold its Columbia Heights headquarters, for a few hundred million (Was it $300 million? I can't remember exact amount, now). Since that sale, I haven't seen a report of a Kingdom Hall being sold.

Perhaps after a year or two, Watchtower will have burnt through that pile of cash, and will start selling other assets again and making further cutbacks. That will be sign of the last days.

• TheFadingAlbatros
  • pepperheart
    pepperheart
    The bethel in belguim is being closed down acording to another post
  • xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

Watchtower is downsizing. They are selling off assets and streamlining operations.

Google isn't doing this.

Why not?

• xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

This is a baby boomer organization. Gen X got crapped on.

When the handicapped/elderly section at the conventions starts shrinking instead of growing you'll know the decline is in full swing.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" This is a baby boomer organization ".

I wonder how many Congregations have a majority of members under 50 yrs. old ?

Very few I would guess. And 50 year olds, and up, really worry about their old age, so even this group may start to work more, donate less, and do less.

The JW Org is moribund.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit