Old people ask?

by bottleofwater 86 Replies latest social humour

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Chapter 1"Hey....weren't we supposed to be perfect by now?"

Chapter 2. Can I still Auxiliary Pioneer ? ; One faithful sisters experience at Shady Pines, maximum security retirement home.

Chapter 3. I was never supposed to graduate from highschool, how come my grandson just did ?

Chapter 4. If grey headedness is a crown of glory, is it a sin to color my hair ?

Chapter 5. I've fallen away and I can't get up.

Chapter 6.Avoid stumbling others...; Safe use of Canes and Walkers at assemblies.

Chapter 7. Selecting a suitable mate from the "Babes" from the hard of hearing section.

Chapter 8. Improper folding chair placement at the District Convention and what it means to you.

Chapter 9. Am I a liar or am I just being "colorful"; Jehovah's view of Tall Tales.

Chapter 10. Is it just me or are the Elders getting younger?

Chapter 11.Avoiding immorality and the Ben Gay lifestyle ?

Chapter 12. Whats a 4-Oh-Won-K...and why do most worldly people my age have them?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Why does my butt look like a pair of cheese buns?

W

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

My Benefits are gone...... and so are My Friends!

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

I was promised that I would have a lion as a pet by now, where is it?

3Mozzies

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

Micturition - How can I conquer this habit?

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

I'm developing a new JW satire Called 'Old People Ask..." I had been thinking of doing it for several months. Then I saw this thread and figured this is the best place for it. So here it is. I wanted to present practical and useful advice for old people trapped in the Watchtower. A helping hand to the beloved old timers who wasted most of their lives slaving away for nothing. Not to worry old people, I we your backs!

Chris-

• hoser
    hoser

roflmao

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit