KS made public-Jah's will

by Sayswho 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

• It would appear that this may be Gods will...since the book is being made public...despite the effort to stop it.
    • So the ones trying to stop it may actually be working againts Jehovah's will. (?)
  • ziddina
    ziddina

Hah!! Good one, Says Who!!!

Hey, Bethel spies!!! Check out THIS thread!!! YOU may actually be found opposing "JEHOVAH'S" will!!!

Zid

• loosie
    loosie

I know I must be coming late to the party... but whats being made public???

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Loosie...

The Elder's 'guide' book in a way is being made Public... since despite the efforts to stop-it...it is available on the internet.

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

hee hee, I got my copy I flaunted it on my sister FB Page and she has tons of JWS as friends..... i'm waiting to see if any of them say $hi$%t to me....

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

You don't live in CA do you, Peaches?

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

If there is a god, you can be certain that the entire JW organization is going against his/her will. If there is a god, then the GB and the rest of the powers that be in the org are in for some serious punishment.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Peaches, be careful about telling people (active JWs) that you have that book. As has been mentioned several times on the board, it is copyrighted info, and They could go after you for having it. As I'm sure you know their financial resources are limitless, and they could make your life miserable. It would be like f-ing with the IRS or the Mafia.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Amen. Surely this is the will of the Universal Sovereign.

"Thy will be done."

• cantleave
    cantleave

Jah Willing his message will be published across the web of evil.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit