I Finally Get "THE GENERATION"

by Yan Bibiyan 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

In the words of non else, but Jesus himself "...Truly I say to YOU that this generation will by no means pass away until all these things occur"

"The Generation" has been a subject of doctrinal changes and wide speculations, but the latest explanation handed down by FDS, pardon by Jehovah, finally makes sense:

Jesus evidently meant that This Generation, in modern days comprised of two overlapping generations (GenX and GenY), will by no means pass away before the ultimate demise of the WTBS.

For once, Mother may have been right.

There you have it. Please end the speculation.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Why 2? Why not 8? How many brothers did Joseph have? The dictionary says "generation" is 33 years. Why not 33 years? How bout this, Jesus was talking to his apostles about their generation. Not to us?

• Gayle
    Gayle

They are all XYZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - (yawn)

• wasblind
    wasblind

Yan, the bottom line is the generation of 1914 been lied too.

and just because they changed that lie, does not excuse them from

being false prophets.

A false prophet is someone who has told a damn lie, they told a damn lie

Mama wasn't right , she lied.

• letsslatejws
    letsslatejws

Well the light certainly got brighter didnt it. So bright we finally understand we were being taught a total load of tripe ... False Prophets the lot of them...

• cantleave
    cantleave

It's all bollox!

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

My post was tongue-in-cheek, btw..if it wasn't apparent..

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I had a feeling it might be!

• letsslatejws
    letsslatejws

Im sure you had all seen this Generation Guide before, but I couldnt resist posting it.

It still beggars belief that I bought into it all. All those stolen hours door bashing. And to think we were making others believe this too. Unforgiveable....

• sd-7
    sd-7

I just got a costume idea for Halloween, too--The Zombie 1914 Generation That Passed Away!

"OOOOOOO!! UUUUUUUGH! WHERE WAS ARMAGEDDON WHEN WEEEEE NEEDED IT? OOOO!!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit