Breast implants: Question for men.

by Martini 14 Replies latest social relationships

• Martini
    Martini

It is estimated that working women will on a yearly basis spend approximately $5,800.00 to adorn themselves, perhaps a breakdown is as follows:
    1. Cosmetic stuff ( make up ) approx $500.00
    2. Hair Care approx $800.00
    3. Clothing approx $4,500.00

This is a question for the men...would your prefer to see women abstain for a year from the sugar coating mentioned above so they could instead put the approimately 4 or 5 G's on breast implants?

Hey I think if they go for the implants they may still have a few bucks left over for a t-shirt!
    Martini,

• sunstarr
    sunstarr

If it's just a woman that I know, then I'd say go for the implants. If it's a woman with whom I'm in a relationship, I'd say don't bother.

• Seeker
    Seeker

Don't like implants on women.

Don't like makeup on women.

I'm atypical.

• Beans
    Beans

I like em all real or fake,if you want them go get them!

• LB
    LB

I'm not into that giant silcon boobie thing myself, but, a lady I know just did that. She's married, about 30 and always felt like she had a boys figure. She feels really good about herself now.

Now I have to remind myself not to stare....

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• perfectpie
    perfectpie

Great question. I would rather they spend less than a thousand dollars on such outward stuff and use the rest to be interesting. Music lessons, Art courses, mind expansion class, etc. my God, Women, although smooth and great to touch, can be insidiously boring.

Thanks

circles rule

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Personally speaking, breast implants turn me off. I'm not all that concerned with size, as much as I am with what she naturally is. Her being comfortable with herself is the most attractive feature.

This is not to say that neatness, cleanliness, etc., don't count, they do. But every woman has her own type of beauty and I hate to see her doing all she can to imitate someone else's beauty. That demonstrates a lack of self-confidence, which makes everyone uncomfortable.

LoneWolf

• GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

LOL@Beans!

Reminds me of Rodney Carrington's comment about visiting a titty bar:

I felt like a woman in a shoe store! "Show me every damned pair ya got!"

Ginny

Hangin' With Rodney
    http://www.rodneycarrington.com/Hangin%20with%20Rodney.htm

• JanH
    JanH

Well, I like small tits, so nobody should do that for my sake!(corrective surgery for defects is something else, of course, in principle not different from fixing teeth).

Most of all, however, I like women to be comfortable about their bodies. If a woman isn't, perhaps it's worth it for her?

- Jan
    --

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

I never cared for breast implants.

I always love a woman's natural figure, no matter the bust size. To me, a woman's natural figure is much more appealing and sexier IMHO.

Ajax

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit