Voting Pot Legal!!!

by free2beme 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Would you rather see your kid smoke or drink?

Marijuana you can grow and smoke the buds. You don't have to break it down, change,add, it comes ready to smoke.

Sounds like the only thing nature gave to us pure,for our enjoyment. Show me the Alcohol tree. You can't just go to the grape vines and get wine.

Weed is just that a weed............

that is pure.

• nolongerwaiting
    nolongerwaiting

Not sure about my kids, but I'd much rather my car be built by someone with a weed habit than an alcohol habit. My parents always said you didn't want a car built on a Monday, because too many of the workers had hangovers. Weed has no such next-day deleterious effects.

One recent study looked at the variations in various chemical compounds between different varieties of marijuana. THC is the most well known chemical, but depending on its ratio to other compounds, it's possible to have all the "high" feelings without all the cognitive impairment.

• Evidently Apostate
    Evidently Apostate

moshe, college kids have been smokin the bud since the invention of paper.

moderation is the key. a well known comedianne made the statement " i look at getting high like haveing a treat, when i am finished with my many responsibilities at the end of the day i like having a treat"

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

I am a epileptic, and smoking Hootie (weed) basically stops my seizures, without the affects of the common medications that are used for seizure control. Yes big Rx companies are the ones who cry the loudest about having pot legal because they know it works on so many heath related ailments. Enough with the status quo concerning our wonderful weed besides its natural.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

For people who REALLY need it because of a medical condition is okay with me.

It's the rest of you I'm concerned about.

JDW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit